RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Manchester City XI KO 3pm Friendly Live Match Thread -
Page 13 of 13
« First   <   3   10     11     12  13

Rob at 15.57:30 on 25th July 2009 said:
Channel 69 CLEARED!

Lee at 15.59:46 on 25th July 2009 said:
its actually channel 669 cleared lol

Lee at 16.00:21 on 25th July 2009 said:
do da do ! see ya next time Rob

wilbobisback at 16.59:08 on 25th July 2009 said:
Enjoyed the game. Spann is really looking the business at right back in these friendlies! 1st half we were almost undone a couple of times by silly mistakes at the back but sorted it out for the 2nd half. Mani was awesome, Spann looked as good as any right back we've had in recent years & crossed the ball better than anyone for us since Peter Ward! Jonah looked well up for it & we were far fitter than the City side. Their best player was the big (& I mean big!) number 5. It looked funny to see Mark Jones looking up to him & attempting to start a fight! I passed comment that last year, our lot would have stood back & let them get on with it, today they all piled in. To me that shows a level of team spirit which was missing last season. I'm not going overboard because it was only a friendly. However the signs are good. If we get the couple of other players we've been promised we may stand a chance of doing something this time.

WickHT at 19.39:58 on 25th July 2009 said:
I enjoyed the game too. Impressed with Spann and Mani especially!! Anyone notice that the ref is a former frequenter of the Sunday leagues - he was rubbish then. Guess some things never change......

StattoWrexham at 19.43:17 on 25th July 2009 said:
Originally Posted by WickHT:
I enjoyed the game too. Impressed with Spann and Mani especially!! Anyone notice that the ref is a former frequenter of the Sunday leagues - he was rubbish then. Guess some things never change......
Yea it was Mike Jones, he refs in the Welsh Premier.

deadeyedixie at 19.56:25 on 25th July 2009 said:
Originally Posted by StattoWrexham:
Yea it was Mike Jones, he refs in the Welsh Premier.
unbelievably thats true. prize idiot, ive seen him ruin games of football.

he missed so many things today, like elbows and also flemings tackle which led to another bad tackle then the ball being kicked at jonah, if he had blown up for flemings tackle none of that would have happened, and i thought he got the penalty wrong also

total clown,

he got booked me once when playing against newtown when john leah punched me right in front of him when he was on the line, and refused to say why i was being booked.

t0sser, never played football and knows nothing about it

Page 13 of 13
« First   <   3   10     11     12  13

Wrexham v Manchester City XI KO 3pm Friendly Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12