RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Eastbourne Boro v Wrexham KO 3pm BSP Live Match Thread -
Page 32 of 32
« First   <   22   29     30     31  32

wxmtilidie at 16.03:18 on 6th February 2010 said:
Originally Posted by Lee:
totally agree wxmtilidie, are season isn't over gotta put it behind us and get back on track v Tamworth.
It's right though, we lose one game and fans are on the lads backs straight away, i take my hat off the 75 who travelled down, fantastic support for a long distance trip.

harrye53 at 16.05:24 on 6th February 2010 said:
Not slagging players off , but i did comment before match team did not look strong enough especially in midfield and i felt the balance of team was not right for an awy game.
We missed Sinclair at back. no one physically strong in midfield ,like Smith to protect back four and missed Taylor up front. Not sure if we have strength in depth in certain positions .
We cant afford to lose to a team who have won once in 16 games before today, we havew too much ground to make up.

Lee at 16.06:14 on 6th February 2010 said:
I agree wxmtilidie, like you say we have lost 1 game and that is on the back of some v good results and performances.

StattoWrexham at 16.11:58 on 6th February 2010 said:
Originally Posted by Connah's Quay Red:
Freestone hasn't seen anything? Suprise suprsie! Was he watching the game? He is truly dire.
He sounded disappointed when there was "7 minutes" played of injury time instead of 5!

I blame him, he was really poor, just a bad day at the office with the reserve commentators today.

alex_red_4_life at 02.13:06 on 7th February 2010 said:
Is extra time still goin just woke up....

Page 32 of 32
« First   <   22   29     30     31  32

Eastbourne Boro v Wrexham KO 3pm BSP Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12