RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Salisbury Game - Updates Live Match Thread -
Page 20 of 20
« First   <   10   17     18     19  20

PG's bank Manager at 16.47:20 on 27th February 2010 said:
Points to Consider:

Season petering out fast and still months to go
A manger who cant cut ut at this level
Disillusioned fans who must be considering is it worth it anymore?

Will I renew my season ticket next season not with this man at the helm!

Im afraid people are more interested in who's on the till rather than who's on the pitch, last year we were signing Premier League fringe players this year were pinching off Rhyl where do we go next?

mintmog at 16.52:34 on 27th February 2010 said:
Once again, apologies for commentary problems. Apparently BT have constantly told BBC Radio Wiltshire there is no problem with the ISDN line here, only for this to happen every week. Both our lines went down in the end, and the guy from Wiltshire personally smashed the ISDN box to smitherines after the game shouting: "Now tell me it's f**king working BT!!".

From what I saw (not much in the 2nd to be fair) we played well, deserved the lead, Mangan should have sealed it and it seems a very harsh penalty (putting it mildly). I'm back at the Racecourse next Saturday, hopefully with a working ISDN line!

Just a nice 3 hour drive home now!

shinyredadidaskit at 16.56:39 on 27th February 2010 said:
Originally Posted by mintmog:
Once again, apologies for commentary problems. Apparently BT have constantly told BBC Radio Wiltshire there is no problem with the ISDN line here, only for this to happen every week. Both our lines went down in the end, and the guy from Wiltshire personally smashed the ISDN box to smitherines after the game shouting: "Now tell me it's f**king working BT!!".

From what I saw (not much in the 2nd to be fair) we played well, deserved the lead, Mangan should have sealed it and it seems a very harsh penalty (putting it mildly). I'm back at the Racecourse next Saturday, hopefully with a working ISDN line!

Just a nice 3 hour drive home now!
Thanks for the effort. Your not the only one having trouble with the tools youve got work with

Page 20 of 20
« First   <   10   17     18     19  20

Salisbury Game - Updates Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12