RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Luton v Wrexham match thread Live Match Thread -
Page 17 of 19
« First   <   7   14     15     16  17    18     19   >  

Funny_Old_Game at 16.02:10 on 13th March 2010 said:
Originally Posted by wrexhamandy:
Yes!

Burton Albion 5-6 Cheltenham FT
(HT 2-0)

* Harrad 2
* Harrad (pen) 32
* Townsend (og) 58
* Kabba 72
* Kabba 85

* Richards 54
* Elito 56
* Pook 84
* Pook 87
* Richards 90
* Pook 90+4

Mental!

(Oops no, from just 5-3)
If we lost a match like that I wouldn't be bothered. But these ****ty 1-0 performances away from home are just infuriating.

layte1965 at 16.03:12 on 13th March 2010 said:
Originally Posted by paddockgraham:
the club is in freefall wake up
Mr Mo$$ isn't complaining ..........all going to plan.

wrexhamandy at 16.04:09 on 13th March 2010 said:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game:
If we lost a match like that I wouldn't be bothered. But these ****ty 1-0 performances away from home are just infuriating.
Yeah agreed. It's like instead of getting beat up by 30 ninjas but asolutely going for it and taking half of them out, you just walk into a lamppost and knock yourself out instead.

Motty at 16.04:13 on 13th March 2010 said:
Thank God there are 3 teams worse than us. Well, I think there are....

Luton look pretty but they had a total of 3 shots and we had the same. However, movement and passing to feet is no contest.

Maxwell should be in instead of Russell. Mike was MOM but only on the basis that everyone else was uniformedly gash. He scores 6-7 and no one else above 3

wfl at 16.06:41 on 13th March 2010 said:
Same old sh**. zero points, didnt create many real cut chances, and drew a blank away again.If i had 50 quid for every time that has happened this season id have been able to buy a 2nd hand motor for 300 quid ! and i bet saunders comes out with same old sh** in after match interview to.

Prodigal Dragon at 16.10:16 on 13th March 2010 said:
Originally Posted by Motty:
Thank God there are 3 teams worse than us. Well, I think there are....

Luton look pretty but they had a total of 3 shots and we had the same. However, movement and passing to feet is no contest.

Maxwell should be in instead of Russell. Mike was MOM but only on the basis that everyone else was uniformedly gash. He scores 6-7 and no one else above 3
But Motty, surely we are marching in the right direction?????

Until the Board sack saunders and Carey, and replace them with someone competent, and give a reasonable amount of support, we are buggered.

We won't go down, but that's only because there is Grays, Gateshead and AN Other. Very, very frustrating!

ruthinred at 16.14:51 on 13th March 2010 said:
Luton fans wanted Harford out and they got it

not from winging on messageboards, but vociforous protest, this is what we must do

write letters, petitions, make flags
make it clear SAUNDERS MUST GO

sadly i think apathy has set in tho

StattoWrexham at 16.20:26 on 13th March 2010 said:
Originally Posted by serencoch:
there were calls for his head around october november. ho hum
Just goes to show that they did the right thing sticking by him, whereas with us it's not been such a great choice at the moment.

Who knows next season though, we could be saying well done for sticking by Deano through this rough patch!

paddockgraham at 16.21:26 on 13th March 2010 said:
Originally Posted by StattoWrexham:
Who knows next season though, we could be saying well done for sticking by Deano through this rough patch!
I' ll have a pint of that

Page 17 of 19
« First   <   7   14     15     16  17    18     19   >  

Luton v Wrexham match thread Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12