RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Cambridge Match Thread Live Match Thread -
Page 13 of 13
« First   <   3   10     11     12  13

serencoch at 17.08:17 on 20th March 2010 said:
Originally Posted by Henry J:
I'm starting to feel happy Garside and Colford are employed by the club - not attending games in protest is allowing me to save money that would otherwise have been spent watching utter sh1t.
todays game was not "utter sh1t". disappointing and frustrating? yes.

pastywxm91 at 17.14:21 on 20th March 2010 said:
Originally Posted by serencoch:
todays game was not "utter sh1t". disappointing and frustrating? yes.
But is it worth £17 a go?

john everest at 17.15:33 on 20th March 2010 said:
I'm fed up with all these pricks who still see the sun when the black clouds are ****ing rain. They clap and cheer when we scrape a point against part time ****e like Altrincham, when its these types that keep the regime destroying our club, in place, free from fan-rage!!

In the MRS today, i saw 2 lads out of their seats screaming foul mouthed rage at the Wxm bench, Saunders in particular, once Cambridge had scored. They were getting disapproving looks from various patrons around. But not me. They showed they cared. Better than the lifeless imbeciles that are accepting the slow strangulation of our once proud fantastic club!!!

serencoch at 17.17:03 on 20th March 2010 said:
Originally Posted by pastywxm91:
But is it worth £17 a go?
absolutely not.

Funny_Old_Game at 17.18:29 on 20th March 2010 said:
Originally Posted by john everest:
I'm fed up with all these pricks who still see the sun when the black clouds are ****ing rain. They clap and cheer when we scrape a point against part time ****e like Altrincham, when its these types that keep the regime destroying our club, in place, free from fan-rage!!
The technical term for these people is 'Top Reds'.

Pedro at 17.26:19 on 20th March 2010 said:
Originally Posted by Henry J:
I'm starting to feel happy Garside and Colford are employed by the club - not attending games in protest is allowing me to save money that would otherwise have been spent watching utter sh1t.
Gotta admit this thought's crossed my mind a few times too - but I've had a lot of years watching sh1t at the racecourse with very occasional seasons of sunshine - as much as I'm saving I'd rather be there to suffer!!!!

Hey Ho - at this rate I'll be off to watch CoC FC in the Unibond for a fix next season

Page 13 of 13
« First   <   3   10     11     12  13

Cambridge Match Thread Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12