RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Kidderminster v Wrexham KO 3pm BSBP Live Match Thread -
Page 25 of 26
« First   <   15   22     23     24  25    26   >  

wfl at 15.56:57 on 26th February 2011 said:
After fantastic midweek performance, dissapointed to say the least about todays result made worse its against a team who is right up our ar^e.Play offs still in our own destiny though.Hopefully this coming week will see off the field problems, sorted out and 3 points next game to get us back on track.

Rk11 at 15.57:00 on 26th February 2011 said:
That is that for our title hopes. We are too far off the pace in my opinion.

Lots to do to cement our play-off place.

Agent 47 at 15.57:40 on 26th February 2011 said:
Kidderminster have played a game more though

wfl at 15.58:38 on 26th February 2011 said:
Originally Posted by Rk11:
That is that for our title hopes. We are too far off the pace in my opinion.

Lots to do to cement our play-off place.
More chance of me winning the lottery than us finishing 1st and automatic promotion..and i dont even try the lottery.Play offs places are going to go right to the wire i feel.

bartonbank at 15.59:10 on 26th February 2011 said:
Originally Posted by lee kendrick:
Kidderminster have played a game more though
Now you know we don't do games in hand lee!!

Pogba given MOTM after only playing for 45 minutes!

Emad at 16.00:09 on 26th February 2011 said:
I agree we've got plenty of work to do to get into the playoffs. We've still got to go to Fleetwood and Luton whereas Gateshead proved there are no easy games. The 3 home games next week are vital to our chances.

ActonRed93 at 16.01:42 on 26th February 2011 said:
Dean hasn't got much wrong this season, but he should have started with the same team that played against Wimbledon.

welshian at 16.02:42 on 26th February 2011 said:
fleetwood losing at home

wfl at 16.03:04 on 26th February 2011 said:
Games at home against forest green and eastbourne have to be nailed and get the maximum points from, hopefully if and when this is done it gives us more breathing space again for final run in.Hopefully fleetwood have Fu**ed up today and it stayed 1-0 which would be a bonus.

Page 25 of 26
« First   <   15   22     23     24  25    26   >  

Kidderminster v Wrexham KO 3pm BSBP Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12