RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Wolves DevelopmentTeam 7:45pm KO Friendly Live Match Thread Live Match Thread -
Page 6 of 7
« First   <      3     4     5  6    7   >  

Rk11 at 20.19:34 on 25th July 2011 said:
He turned down League One this summer.

Worth a gamble in the Championship.
Posted via mobile theme

Birdy at 20.22:17 on 25th July 2011 said:
I wouldn't sell him for any amount of money. I believe he is the key to us winning the league this season. Look how Deano is building the team round him and he always dropping deep starting off moves.

daveo the red at 20.25:28 on 25th July 2011 said:
feels like am missing something by not attending any of these games

harry at 20.27:38 on 25th July 2011 said:
you are!

jacthelad at 20.27:39 on 25th July 2011 said:
Originally Posted by Birdy:
I wouldn't sell him for any amount of money. I believe he is the key to us winning the league this season. Look how Deano is building the team round him and he always dropping deep starting off moves.
This is what we have been missin since fergie. Keates did do it but has changed to the more scrappy type of player since fowler came in.

1-1 now

TREVPRIT at 20.28:28 on 25th July 2011 said:
Fowler is a loyal player and his heart is with our club. He has proved this by agreeing to stay with us despite much better offers being on the table!
Posted via mobile theme

TREVPRIT at 20.30:32 on 25th July 2011 said:
Who's currently in goal? Who did they score past?
Posted via mobile theme

jacthelad at 20.33:03 on 25th July 2011 said:
Danny ward and Danny ward. Low cross knocked in. Wolves keeper went to the mike ingham school of kicking.

Current midfield is some1 called Joe parks Gareth Taylor (holding role) and Neil Ashton

jacthelad at 20.40:54 on 25th July 2011 said:
1-1 finished. Not a bad pre season performance. Already been said many times I was extremely impressed with fowler. Nkp not bad game at centre half. And first sights of Danny wright looks a handful alot of strength and good in the air

Page 6 of 7
« First   <      3     4     5  6    7   >  

Wrexham v Wolves DevelopmentTeam 7:45pm KO Friendly Live Match Thread Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12