RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Ebbsfleet v Wrexham KO 7.45pm BSBP Live Match Thread -
Page 2 of 81
<      1  2    3     4     5  1252 >   Last »  

Canadian Dragon at 17.50:14 on 13th March 2012 said:
Originally Posted by jonesyUSA:
I am thick as shit, our clocks went forward sat/sun so I am still an hour early?
Dawned on me before I posted

jonesyUSA at 17.50:41 on 13th March 2012 said:
anyone know when the clocks go forward in the uk?

jonesyUSA at 17.53:28 on 13th March 2012 said:
How's things canadian? we had a massive sever storm over here last 2 days/nights 20 inch of water flooding... tornado up the road... getting rather weird as of late..
been buying loads of survival gear as this has been shitting me senseless...

WR1 at 17.53:54 on 13th March 2012 said:
Team same as Saturday Morrell for Wright

jonesyUSA at 17.54:24 on 13th March 2012 said:
could not leave the house yesterday with all the deadly lightening! how's the snow?

Canadian Dragon at 17.59:37 on 13th March 2012 said:
Originally Posted by jonesyUSA:
How's things canadian? we had a massive sever storm over here last 2 days/nights 20 inch of water flooding... tornado up the road... getting rather weird as of late..
been buying loads of survival gear as this has been shitting me senseless...
Snow just about all gone. Temperatures in the mid-teens C', which is a little unheard of for this time fo year. Ice fishermen being caught on the lakes north of us as the ice is breaking up. Having to be rescued by police helicopters. Been the mildest winter for a long time. No rain to speak of, but we did have those damaging winds a week or so ago, when the tornadoes hit Indiana, I think. No need for survival gear here....except earmuffs to drwon out the incessant drone of politicians. So who is going to win the Republican Primary?

jonesyUSA at 18.02:53 on 13th March 2012 said:
got no time what so ever about politics... they are all the same and working within the same agenda..

Rob at 18.03:51 on 13th March 2012 said:
We line up....

Mayebi, Wright, Knight-Percival, Westwood, Ashton, Tolley, Keates, Leslie, Speight, Pogba, Morrell

jonesyUSA at 18.04:10 on 13th March 2012 said:
Paraniod conspiracy theorist I am...lol

Page 2 of 81
<      1  2    3     4     5  1252 >   Last »  

Ebbsfleet v Wrexham KO 7.45pm BSBP Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12