RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Luton v Wrexham BSP Semi-final 1st leg Live Match Thread -
Page 62 of 62
« First   <   1252   59     60     61  62

simon4012 at 20.39:25 on 3rd May 2012 said:
morrell replaced by clingon shocker

dixie1978 at 20.42:02 on 3rd May 2012 said:
Originally Posted by KT12 Exile:
You sound like Robin68. When will you learn that support alone isn't enough? The crowd tonight have been magnificant, but it's not stopped us falling to a defeat. everyone has supported the team, but the players need to do their bit as well
Everyone has supported the team?? You want to read a few of the posts on here! I think there's too many fair weather 'supporters' who "only sing when we're winning". If the team isn't playing well are we supposed to stop supporting & start abusing the team?

KT12 Exile at 20.44:17 on 3rd May 2012 said:
Originally Posted by dixie1978:
Everyone has supported the team?? You want to read a few of the posts on here! I think there's too many fair weather 'supporters' who "only sing when we're winning". If the team isn't playing well are we supposed to stop supporting & start abusing the team?
Please explain how comments on here had an effect on the team tonight. Just face it, blind faith and support alone isn't enough. And yeah you're right, I'm a fair weather supporter. It's not as if I've supported us through relegations, dodgy businessmen, the club almost going bust, losing our manager, oh hang on...

Page 62 of 62
« First   <   1252   59     60     61  62

Luton v Wrexham BSP Semi-final 1st leg Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12