RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Solihull Moors KO 3pm FA Trophy Live Match Thread -
Page 20 of 20
« First   <   10   17     18     19  20

northwalian dragon at 16.05:58 on 15th December 2012 said:
Originally Posted by riccardo:
Whoops, my bad
It's understanable, I had to look it up after an argument with a mate at the game, at least he's not as confusing as Cheesys background

riccardo at 16.08:05 on 15th December 2012 said:
Originally Posted by northwalian dragon:
It's understanable, I had to look it up after an argument with a mate at the game, at least he's not as confusing as Cheesys background
Yes, he's from Coventry - should've checked.

Yeah Cheesy's half Polish half Faroe Islands? And with a Wrexham accent... :-s

14theroad at 17.29:59 on 15th December 2012 said:
Originally Posted by riccardo:
We can't expect to steamroller every lesser team we play, we won and that's what matters
I agree, it's a good win, money in the kitty and we progress towards a Wembley final. I reacted to the prospect of Keates out for the Grimsby game, I would have agreed with starting Ogleby for this one. However, Cheesey STILL doesn't get a start and no way should we have started with our main midfield players. With regards Cheesey and the contract for Clarke I'm beginning to wonder whether some players just don't gel with Morrell. I can't believe he started himself again, he needs resting if he's to pick himself for the big league games. That's just my opinion, along with the fact that we shouldn't struggle against teams like Solihul Moors, especially with almost our strongest side. As you say though, game won, job done and Grimsby next up.

Page 20 of 20
« First   <   10   17     18     19  20

Wrexham v Solihull Moors KO 3pm FA Trophy Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12