RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Gateshead vs Wrexham KO 7.45pm BSBP Live Match Thread -
Page 2 of 73
<      1  2    3     4     5  1252 >   Last »  

fezbob at 18.23:53 on 19th February 2013 said:
Originally Posted by wxmtilidie:
Why make him train so hard to get fit and only play him once, give your head a wobble andy and take a back seat.
Who deserves to be dropped from the midfield three then?

Birdy at 18.24:53 on 19th February 2013 said:
Originally Posted by fezbob:
Who deserves to be dropped from the midfield three then?
Hes saying Thornton should be on the bench in place of Morrell which is fair enough considering we already have 2 strikers on the bench.

Ipswich Red at 18.26:03 on 19th February 2013 said:
Originally Posted by bartonbank:
The rationale is it works.
Can't disagree BB but not on the bench either. Why work so hard getting him fit and offeringhim a short term contract to not use him. The only game he played, he ran from midfield.

fezbob at 18.27:48 on 19th February 2013 said:
Originally Posted by Birdy:
Hes saying Thornton should be on the bench in place of Morrell which is fair enough considering we already have 2 strikers on the bench.
He didn't say anything about the bench, complained that Thornton has only been played once.

Birdy at 18.29:15 on 19th February 2013 said:
Originally Posted by fezbob:
He didn't say anything about the bench, complained that Thornton has only been played once.
give your head a wobble andy and take a back seat.

Ipswich Red at 18.33:00 on 19th February 2013 said:
I'm not accusing anyone of anything but questioning, as is my wont! Clearly Thornton has ability and we were prepared to be patient with his fitness. The moment he is ready and proved his ability we don't use him at all. Just seems a little odd to me but will agree with don't change a winning team idea. However, a winning team can easily become a losing one if tiredness creeps in which, arguably it is at the moment. Thornton allows a freshening up of Keates for example with no real reduction of ability.

fezbob at 18.33:01 on 19th February 2013 said:
Originally Posted by Birdy:
give your head a wobble andy and take a back seat.
To be honest that part was so ridiculous I didn't even consider it .

In more pressing news Les the Lens has been banned from behind the goal #justiceforles

dixienormous at 18.33:54 on 19th February 2013 said:
Thornton's ill I've heard. I've only heard off my dad who's heard off someone who isn't sure who he's heard the news from. I hope he is as it's slitghly baffling otherwise

Liverpool Red at 18.34:17 on 19th February 2013 said:
Mozza clearly thinks the team, as it is, is good enough to win the BSBP & the FA Trophy, hence the lack of signings & reluctance to even give Thornton a place on the bench.

Only time will tell if he's right. In the meantime, we have no option but to back him.

I, personally, would like to have seen us strengthen but I am not paid to manage the team.

Fingers crossed for three points tonight. COYR.

Page 2 of 73
<      1  2    3     4     5  1252 >   Last »  

Gateshead vs Wrexham KO 7.45pm BSBP Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12