RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Braintree 24th September Skrill Premier KO 7.45pm Live Match Thread -
Page 34 of 34
« First   <   24   31     32     33  34

riccardo at 20.52:28 on 24th September 2013 said:
Originally Posted by PlaidDragon:
I disagree. There's a fair few people who won't want Morrell to turn it round, and would rather we carry on losing till he gets sacked. The same people who are so averse to being wrong about anything they don't waste a second to say 'I told you so'. The first five pages of this thread tonight are full of them.
Sorry but I just don't but that, why bother signing up and posting on here if all you want the team to do is fail?

Lee at 20.53:50 on 24th September 2013 said:
PM me Plaid!

PlaidDragon at 20.54:33 on 24th September 2013 said:
Originally Posted by riccardo:
Sorry but I just don't but that, why bother signing up and posting on here if all you want the team to do is fail?
I'm not saying anyone wants the team to fail. They're Wrexham fans like the rest of us, it's just their brand of support is that they'd be happy to see us lose until Morrell gets sacked. Evident in the fact that a lot of the most outspoken critics go very very quiet when we win a game.

riccardo at 20.57:01 on 24th September 2013 said:
I'm not saying anyone wants the team to fail. They're Wrexham fans like the rest of us, it's just their brand of support is that they'd be happy to see us lose until Morrell gets sacked. Evident in the fact that a lot of the most outspoken critics go very very quiet when we win a game.
But you say some posters would be happy to see the team lose just to prove a point?

Jaded at 20.58:01 on 24th September 2013 said:
Originally Posted by Lee:
Why dont you PM me Plaid. I can ask him a Q. He loves his Home in Devon, and dont need the money.
If he loves his home in Devon, why would he want to manage a team in North Wales?
Posted via mobile theme

PlaidDragon at 20.58:26 on 24th September 2013 said:
Originally Posted by riccardo:
But you say some posters would be happy to see the team lose just to prove a point?
To me the team failing would be not getting promotion, or being relegated. Winning, drawing or losing are just weekly goals. There's no way some of the people currently gloating wanted us to spank Braintree tonight, it would have proved them wrong!

John Neals Dynasty at 21.23:32 on 24th September 2013 said:
To me the team failing would be not getting promotion, or being relegated. Winning, drawing or losing are just weekly goals. There's no way some of the people currently gloating wanted us to spank Braintree tonight, it would have proved them wrong!

Plaid some were predicting we would win easily, the Artell arrival bubble has now burst, he can't defend for them all, Stockport thought they were too good to go down, this decline has been on the cards since January, but I never thought the decline would increase speed like a Ferrari
Posted via mobile theme

RPsms at 01.18:07 on 25th September 2013 said:
The following text message has just been received live via the RP SMS Service on 01978 280 280:

Absolutley CRAP. They're not good enough!

The Duke Of Hafod

Page 34 of 34
« First   <   24   31     32     33  34

Wrexham v Braintree 24th September Skrill Premier KO 7.45pm Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12