RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Hyde v Wrexham KO 3pm Skrill Premier Live Match Thread -
Page 57 of 57
« First   <   747   54     55     56  57

Midwest Express at 16.06:50 on 28th December 2013 said:
Strikers aren't the problem. The back four is what's costing us points. Fair play to Hyde for coming out and playing. Fair play to Wrexham for not letting this one get away.

Redted at 16.07:58 on 28th December 2013 said:
Would be pleased to see the back of Luton

krux at 16.08:22 on 28th December 2013 said:
Originally Posted by Liverpool Red:
The Board will sleep better tonight ... knowing they haven't got to make a decision for at least another game.
Yes, morrell can surrender at alfreton with impunity. Only defeat v aldershot will bring his future into question again
Posted via mobile theme

Liverpool Red at 16.10:09 on 28th December 2013 said:
Originally Posted by Emu D:
Give it a rest and be pleased we have won
Posted via mobile theme
I am pleased we have won; I wish I'd gone today and not on Boxing Day but a bit of context, please. We were playing a team of amateurs and remain 15th in the Conference, which to me is unacceptable.

harrypothead at 16.19:46 on 28th December 2013 said:
Great to win a game at last and score 5 goals but talk of the playoffs is completely stupid. If we were going to have any chance of reaching the playoffs morrell would have to go in the next couple of games. These players wouldnt be so bad if they had a manager who plays a system that suits the players we have, not a system that suited the players that have left. I know I have been calling for morrells head for months but it will still be a sad day for us fans when morrell leaves. Not for the manager morrell but for the player he was the first time he was here.

Page 57 of 57
« First   <   747   54     55     56  57

Hyde v Wrexham KO 3pm Skrill Premier Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12