RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Braintree vs Wrexham 7.45pm KO Live Match Thread -
Page 26 of 26
« First   <   16   23     24     25  26

dixienormous at 20.47:56 on 11th March 2014 said:
Originally Posted by Redrobinman:
Yes, we ALL know your opinion of Morrell and BArr. You tell us EVERY SINGLE POST. Your point has been well made, a hundred times or more. As I said, I hope the new guy meets with your approval.Please tell us as soon as he is appointed whether he is the right man or not.
Someone's thrown their dummy out. The frothers warned all of us nearly two years ago, how right we were. Every post? Really?

If the new manager can't identify a player, play his best players in their right positions, change his game plan especially if it's not working, I'll let you know.
It's hurting you isn't it? Were you a deluded clapper?

Captain Dread at 20.50:09 on 11th March 2014 said:
Time for the players to keep their heads down and stop giving interviews for a while. If this is them playing for Billy God help us. Hoping for a new broom and a major clear out.
Posted via mobile theme

bristolrover at 20.53:38 on 11th March 2014 said:
Originally Posted by dragonred78:
odds on getting new manager in before saturday anyone
The only person willing to come in for this Saturdays match would have to be the one and only 'McGYVER'!!

RemovedUser at 20.58:54 on 11th March 2014 said:
Originally Posted by dixienormous:
Someone's thrown their dummy out. The frothers warned all of us nearly two years ago, how right we were.

If the new manager can't identify a player, play his best players in their right positions, change his game plan especially if it's not working, I'll let you know.
It's hurting you isn't it? Were you a deluded clapper?
Yes, our lack of success, confidence and direction is hurting me and all Wrexham Fans immensely, I would think. It's just that I don't find it necessary to tell everyone at every opportunity how I could it all coming. For the record, I think Morrell should have stayed until the end of the season and then gone, as I think it would have been better for the long term stability of the Club. You will no doubt disagree.
It remains to be seen whether Morrell was as bad as you consider him to have been, as I would suggest that you, like me, have no knowledge of the financial and other constraints within which he may have been working. And which the new man will probably have to too.

Redted at 21.04:27 on 11th March 2014 said:
BB has just been on Radio Wales saying that he is going to ask the board for money to bring in a couple of players. Hopefully they will keep their cash for the new manager!

dixienormous at 21.05:08 on 11th March 2014 said:
Originally Posted by Redrobinman:
Yes, our lack of success, confidence and direction is hurting me and all Wrexham Fans immensely, I would think. It's just that I don't find it necessary to tell everyone at every opportunity how I could it all coming. For the record, I think Morrell should have stayed until the end of the season and then gone, as I think it would have been better for the long term stability of the Club. You will no doubt disagree.
It remains to be seen whether Morrell was as bad as you consider him to have been, as I would suggest that you, like me, have no knowledge of the financial and other constraints within which he may have been working.
We shall see.

jonesfach at 21.46:35 on 11th March 2014 said:
Originally Posted by Redted:
BB has just been on Radio Wales saying that he is going to ask the board for money to bring in a couple of players. Hopefully they will keep their cash for the new manager!
He has got to be joking!

He has just let 2 go out on loan. Get then back...oh and Rushton

Page 26 of 26
« First   <   16   23     24     25  26

Braintree vs Wrexham 7.45pm KO Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12