RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Carl Darlington... (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/109676-carl-darlington.html)

draigwrecsam 6th May 2017 11.42:44

Re: Carl Darlington...

[quote=owain94;2023124]Patience. It's happening, don't worry ;)[/quote]

There'll be a meltdown on here if he doesn't! :D

Come to think of it, if he does there'll be a whole bunch saying it's a waste of money which could have been spent on a striker. :evilgrin:

crazywelsh 6th May 2017 11.57:36

[QUOTE=draigwrecsam;2023129]There'll be a meltdown on here if he doesn't! :D

Come to think of it, if he does there'll be a whole bunch saying it's a waste of money which could have been spent on a striker. :evilgrin:[/QUOTE]

We seen what influence he had before, it should have been Darlington not Mills!

crazywelsh 6th May 2017 11.59:31

[QUOTE=cynprifathro;2022867]Backing up Sparky & Red David on Steve Evans: Denis Smith had high hopes of Steve Evans on signing him from TNS and stated that he could go on and play for Wales which he did. Unfortunately, Evans lacked pace, epitomised by his three sendings off in his first season, amounting to him missing a crucial eight matches in total. Evans had talent but in my view wasted his big opportunity for reasons best known to himself and others who may know him. I myself don't hold him up as a good influence, particularly to youngsters. He seemingly loves to be in the limelight too, further evidenced by him blurting out the news of Carl Darlington leaving TNS. Keep the wolf from the door could apply here as far as our football club is concerned! On the other hand, I would welcome back Carl Darlington with open arms.[/QUOTE]

Do you know him?

crazywelsh 6th May 2017 12.01:44

[QUOTE=bowler;2023002]Steve Evans is not an example to youngsters loud mouth alcoholic try the x foxes on a Saturday night.[/QUOTE]

Here enjoys a drink like many others I don't see what the problem is with some of you I bet you have never met the guy!

NedStarksGhost 6th May 2017 12.02:41

[QUOTE=crazywelsh;2023133]We seen what influence he had before, it should have been Darlington not Mills![/QUOTE]

It was stupid that we let Mills get rid of him. Darlington never wanted the job. People have to remember that. He has an important role in the FAW and I don't blame him for not giving that up.

gazwxm 6th May 2017 12.13:00

[QUOTE=Quadrophenia;2023122]When? ^^^^^
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

not sure when it will be announced, that's up to the club i suppose, it is definitely happening though.

crazywelsh 6th May 2017 12.16:43

[QUOTE=NedStarksGhost;2023139]It was stupid that we let Mills get rid of him. Darlington never wanted the job. People have to remember that. He has an important role in the FAW and I don't blame him for not giving that up.[/QUOTE]

Hindsight is a bitch!

We should of kept him but Mills probably didn't want him around as he would of seen they weren't training.

jonesfach 6th May 2017 17.04:05

[QUOTE=crazywelsh;2023145]Hindsight is a bitch!

We should of kept him but Mills probably didn't want him around as he would of seen they weren't training.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

LlayDragon 6th May 2017 17.36:35

[QUOTE=gazwxm;2023143]not sure when it will be announced, that's up to the club i suppose, it is definitely happening though.[/QUOTE]

Maybe to coincide with the ST launch?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 02.02:19.