RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Another bloody fine! (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110827-another-bloody-fine.html)

bowler 19th November 2017 17.11:17

Re: Another bloody fine!

I think if the fans spot these prices they should give him a good thrashing.

yale_paddock 19th November 2017 17.12:55

We haven t been fined for the Chester game yet..that is still pending. If the FAW consider that the "fans" are not listening, there will be no more fines and points deductions instead.

So that smoke bomb could cost us promotion this season.

Red Light 19th November 2017 17.24:19

From the official club site.....................................

Following a FAW Disciplinary Panel hearing held recently following our league visit to Tranmere Rovers on 23 September 2017, the following penalties have been handed down.

· Smoke Bomb - £500 fine + trigger of suspended sentence of £400 from Chester last season - £900
· Bottle and seat back thrown onto the pitch - £500
· Fans on pitch (after previous warning from Maidenhead away) - £250
Total £1,650

Following on from these fines, we also have an additional charge with letting off another smoke bomb at Chester after Shaun Pearson’s goal.

The official wording is as follows:
Wrexham AFC is hereby charged with the Disciplinary Offence as set out under FAW Rule 38.1.15, in that its supporter(s) allegedly had in their possession a firework, flare, smoke bomb or other pyrotechnic device and/or ignited or otherwise set off a firework, flare, smoke bomb or other pyrotechnic device during the National League match between Chester and Wrexham on 8 November 2017

Under FAW rules, the responsibility for the actions of supporters falls on their club, rather than taking action against individuals.

We are now at a stage where further infringements of FAW rules will just result in similar charges and the hefty fines that automatically accompany them.

We are in the process of asking supporters to raise funds for manager Dean Keates’ budget and so many people are rallying to that call to sell raffle tickets or donate their hard-earned cash – on the other hand certain individuals are costing the club thousands of pounds through anti-social and illegal actions.

The police are looking at three-football banning orders following the Tranmere Rovers fixture and fixed noticed penalties have been handed to another people.

We thank all our genuine supporters for their great support of the club on our travels, it has been outstanding, but we are now at a point where we need to be routing out these individuals before they do further damage to your football club.

If you see such anti-social actions taking place, we are not asking you to tackle the culprits but to pass on this information to either stewards or police officers. Any video footage or photographs would also be useful, but we are asking please do not put yourself in a position of risk.

After the Chester game, we were contacted by the mother of an 11-year-old who needed medical treatment at the match, after inhaling fumes from the smoke bomb!

Just another example of the side effects of these actions, which are considered by some as ‘adding atmosphere’ but in reality have other consequences for both the club and fellow supporters.

It is time for this behaviour to stop

Ryans the man 19th November 2017 17.31:11

Why are some people on facebook joking about all this and saying letting flares off should be encouraged They are not right in the head and you can't call them football or Wrexham football fans. I really despair!!!!!!!!!!!

fezbob 19th November 2017 17.33:51

[QUOTE=Ryans the man;2088488]Why are some people on facebook joking about all this and saying letting flares off should be encouraged They are not right in the head and you can't call them football or Wrexham football fans. I really despair!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

They're taking more exception to the fact people who cost the club £2,000 are being called idiots than a kid needing first aid.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

SE19 Exile 19th November 2017 17.34:22

Hit the police and stewards on duty with a fine for not doing their job. Soon stop.

dagg 19th November 2017 17.42:27

[QUOTE=brymboman;2088478]Could be worth the club offering a reward for anyone who is prepared to give information, may work out cheaper than another fine[/QUOTE]

A good idea, and I will chip in a fiver.

blackbrookred 19th November 2017 17.42:56

[QUOTE=SE19 Exile;2088490]Hit the police and stewards on duty with a fine for not doing their job. Soon stop.[/QUOTE]

I assume you are joking?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

fugazi3973 19th November 2017 17.58:55

[url]https://www.facebook.com/Toadie1968?fref=ufi&rc=p[/url]

This bloke (Wayne M Davies) has just said on Facebook that it is his done who threw it.

Can it be reported?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.53:42.