RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Yesterday wasnt the day (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112073-yesterday-wasnt-day.html)

Bryn Tirion 25th June 2018 07.32:40

Yesterday wasnt the day

Today will probably be the busiest day on RP for a hell of a long time.

First day back for the players and a lot of questions will hopefully be answered.

Will the new assistant manager finally be back from his holidays?
Will a keeper coach be appointed?
We’ve been told that 3 trialists are coming. Will they be there?
Will Quigley, Oswell or Cheek be there?

I don’t expect all of the above to be resolved today but would expect at least some movement on the assistant and player situation. After all there’s a match on Friday isn’t there?

I’m not that frequent a visitor to RP these days but even I will be logging in every half hour or so to check up.

Gwersyllt-Robin 25th June 2018 07.37:29

Re: Today’s the day.

With the news regarding Pearson and Manny set to stay at the club, a decent assistant and any of the 3 strikers mentioned by the OP; I feel that sentiment could turn completely on its head! Really hope some of the rumours do come together and that Ricketts, really is the name!

Lods 25th June 2018 08.25:56

We'll probably know more about the backroom staff at the end of the day.

As far as players go, there'll probably be new faces but they'll only be known under the Trialist A/B/C etc. codenames unless someone recognizes them.

subbuteorob 25th June 2018 09.19:41

I'm not convinced much will happen today. Fed up of the false dawns. We will probably just get scraps - some photos of training and people resorting to trying to spot and name the triallists. Hope Ricketts has a Plan b , c and d if players approached don't sign.

Cymro 25th June 2018 09.30:46

[QUOTE=subbuteorob;2155853]I'm not convinced much will happen today. Fed up of the false dawns. We will probably just get scraps - some photos of training and people resorting to trying to spot and name the triallists. Hope Ricketts has a Plan b , c and d if players approached don't sign.[/QUOTE]

There was a time when the close season was just that. A few months to forget about football and get on with the rest of your life. The season is stressful enough. I am not going to get stressed when we are not actually on the bloody pitch. Enjoy the sunshine and don't sit around waiting for "scraps". Chill :cool3:

smiffysarmy 25th June 2018 09.31:53

[QUOTE=Lods;2155845]We'll probably know more about the backroom staff at the end of the day.

As far as players go, there'll probably be new faces but they'll only be known under the Trialist A/B/C etc. codenames unless someone recognizes them.[/QUOTE]

It seems these days that most clubs do this with the triallists.

Hate it personally. Used to like to find out who was trialling.

John Neals Dynasty 25th June 2018 09.33:12

[QUOTE=Cymro;2155856]There was a time when the close season was just that. A few months to forget about football and get on with the rest of your life. The season is stressful enough. I am not going to get stressed when we are not actually on the bloody pitch. Enjoy the sunshine and don't sit around waiting for "scraps". Chill :cool3:[/QUOTE]

Well said I've been saying this for weeks, but stress heads have to stress, before the Internet the season ended and you enjoyed the break and never even cared about signings.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

red_dragon 25th June 2018 09.33:36

Anybody at the training ground ?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Bryn Tirion 25th June 2018 09.51:07

[QUOTE=Lods;2155845]We'll probably know more about the backroom staff at the end of the day.

As far as players go, there'll probably be new faces but they'll only be known under the Trialist A/B/C etc. codenames unless someone recognizes them.[/QUOTE]

We don’t want trialists A and B back again. They were here last season and we didn’t take them on.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.01:15.