RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Get a Striker Damn Quick (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112894-get-striker-damn-quick.html)

Hometown Unicorn 24th November 2018 16.37:16

Re: Get a Striker Damn Quick

[QUOTE=Dougie Davies;2196657]Drew touched the ball once with a poor cross, Fondop just fouledand Jennings at left wing?? Laughable. Ricketts just lost himself any chance of the Shrewsbury job with them subs...[/QUOTE]

Jennings missed a great chance.

Dougie Davies 24th November 2018 16.41:01

[QUOTE=Hometown Unicorn;2196672]Jennings missed a great chance.[/QUOTE]

He's an average left back so you can't blame him for that headed chance to be fair. As soon as I saw it was going to be a big crowd today I knew we'd bottle it. Bosses most of the game, poor subs that cost us the game. Glad I'm on the beers tonight.

JonWrexhamfc 24th November 2018 16.43:33

Fog called it all week. The difference between us and them is a goalscorer. We will not win promotion without one. Orient did nothing.

jimmy1989 24th November 2018 16.44:38

Pyke was so frustrating today, started well and their right back didn't want to know. But while he should be screaming for the ball he just looked half arsed, then after the 1 on 1 miss just totally went into his shell!

We matched them and on another day we could have won, but their strikers carried much more of a threat and that's what happens!
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Redordead 24th November 2018 16.45:42

Booby Grant has signed

moldroadred 24th November 2018 16.46:53

[QUOTE=Dougie Davies;2196676]He's an average left back so you can't blame him for that headed chance to be fair. As soon as I saw it was going to be a big crowd today I knew we'd bottle it. Bosses most of the game, poor subs that cost us the game. Glad I'm on the beers tonight.[/QUOTE]

I didn’t think it was a poor performance at all and I didn’t think they bottled it.
With a decent goal scorer we could have been three up before they scored.

standman 24th November 2018 16.47:12

The writings on the wall, well the mural which is a bigger priority. Every game we fail to kill these teams off, how can we start wuthout a recognised striker even on the pitch?

dixienormous 24th November 2018 16.50:13

[QUOTE=Redordead;2196681]Booby Grant has signed[/QUOTE]

Too late. We signed Fondop in pre season!!

pagl 24th November 2018 16.51:09

[QUOTE=JonWrexhamfc;2196678]Fog called it all week. The difference between us and them is a goalscorer. We will not win promotion without one. Orient did nothing.[/QUOTE]

The issue will be to do nothing about it. If things dont change they will stay the same :)

The problem has been there from the start and everyone has made excuses.
Its time to rip up the list and make the changes

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.50:59.