RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Get a Striker Damn Quick (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112894-get-striker-damn-quick.html)

dixienormous 24th November 2018 16.54:39

Re: Get a Striker Damn Quick

#wfchardworkingstrikers

spuderz123 24th November 2018 16.59:44

Think it's harsh to say we bottled it. So many times over the years we've had a big crowd and played absolutely toss, today we were the better team but the difference being they've got a goal scorer and we haven't.

Danny Wright to go with Bobby Grant and we'll be laughing

Foxy 24th November 2018 17.00:14

Ricketts changed to the 433 to 4141 (was he intent on a point ?) and ceded possession to them as a result . Bad decision.

OneLoveWrexham 24th November 2018 17.01:46

Massive game Tuesday now, we don’t get a result there and come Saturday we could be 10 points behind come Sunday.

krux 24th November 2018 17.02:59

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2196706]Massive game Tuesday now, we don’t get a result there and come Saturday we could be 10 points behind come Sunday.[/QUOTE]

That inevitable.

Harrogate and Solihull are our rivals now.

Hope we don't slip out of that race.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Funny_Old_Game 24th November 2018 17.05:27

[QUOTE=Foxy;2196705]Ricketts changed to the 433 to 4141 (was he intent on a point ?) and ceded possession to them as a result . Bad decision.[/QUOTE]

Subbing our 2 hardest workers in a key game was bizarre. If you don’t lose then take a point. Fondop is totally useless and looked like he was cold and scared. Beavon is the best striker we’ve got, he is a midget yet causes all sorts of problems in the air.

Saying all this, Pearson had a completely free header that he has to score.

I would sign Walker up in a heartbeat, our best player by a street today and by far the best footballer at the club. Luke Young was a headless chicken today and very reminiscent of Jay Harris in that no.8 shirt.

I’m not sure how Fondop is getting on the bench ahead of Holroyd. I’m sure we’d all prefer to see CH out there.

marathonplny 24th November 2018 17.06:58

Played very well
Goals win games
We just didn’t take our chances

They had two and took them

On another day we would have won

Came away feeling positive
It’s far from over - not sure what all the doom is for

Sir Crispin Lane 24th November 2018 17.07:26

Wrexham boss Sam Ricketts said: "I'm bitterly disappointed with the result, but not the performance.

"I thought we were very good today, controlled and were the better team.

"But in games, in any game, you need to take your chances and we had some really, really good chances and didn't take them."

That last paragraph .... that last BLOODY paragraph! how many times. C’mon Sam let’s get that missing piece of the jigsaw.

corwenred 24th November 2018 17.08:07

Must win Tuesday, we were the better side for 85 minutes. Pyke is not a striker and aside from the obvious two things stood out for me. Pearson costs us possession too cheaply when we have a Free kick in a decent position, and Kevin Roberts could still be out there now and not swing in a decent cross.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.25:56.