RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Orient (H Trophy) Reaction (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113250-orient-h-trophy-reaction.html)

Rob Edwards 12th January 2019 16.10:15

Re: Orientl Reaction

No pace and 5 defenders.
Genius.

Back of the Kop 12th January 2019 16.11:57

Creativity needed from midfield.

We need to make funds available

WREX777 12th January 2019 16.15:00

Hard to see where we go from here. We have appointed a manager for 2.5 years who didn’t want the job and hasnt managed for 13 years. His demeanour in interviews indicates that he has the motivational qualities of a sleeping Ryan Giggs, and he has appointed an assistant who doesn’t look particularly bothered. He appears to have signed players who are no better than what we have and the team seem to have lost their way with previously impressive performers such as Summerfield and Young looking less effective. Very worrying.

Funny_Old_Game 12th January 2019 16.15:30

Excellent result.

Glad I didn’t go. Playing 8 defenders is always going to make us worse.

I’m not sure these lads even create anything in training.

benwilliams 12th January 2019 16.16:33

Geraint Parry has sent in the paperwork to the Welsh FA 're our official name change to Wrexham Nil. Can't see where the next goal is coming from never mind win. Write off Fylde and then see where we go from there.

pagl 12th January 2019 16.17:44

[QUOTE=red_dragon;2219640]Not bothered about being out of that cuo but the lack of goals is a worry. Orient had the reserves out we had most of the first team and never sounded like scoring
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

To score you have to have a shot on target (cue wilsbob with tipped onto post) and I am talking %age wise 1 in target all game isnt even an average stat.

It is a real worry. What happens in training, why are players not practising this day after day. It runs right through the team and to have the top scorer out of the team since Oct and he is still top scorer is a joke.

It pains me to say but were on a slippery slope down.
The annual excuse about funds cant be used this time either.

dixienormous 12th January 2019 16.17:54

Going nowhere under our current model.

Glad we’re out.

Back of the Kop 12th January 2019 16.19:14

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2219649]Geraint Parry has sent in the paperwork to the Welsh FA 're our official name change to Wrexham Nil. Can't see where the next goal is coming from never mind win. Write off Fylde and then see where we go from there.[/QUOTE]

So you're saying we just throw the Fylde game ?

redinsaudi 12th January 2019 16.20:07

Barrow’s stats are around 32% win rate and that’s with a one game 100% stat while caretaker at Wigan. Still that should be enough to keep us up............

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.18:01.