RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Orient (H Trophy) Reaction (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113250-orient-h-trophy-reaction.html)

Back of the Kop 12th January 2019 16.30:03

Re: Orientl Reaction

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2219656]Yes this, obviously try but accept we are highly likely to lose it[/QUOTE]

Stick it on the changing room wall

dalekshire 12th January 2019 16.30:40

We need to play The Dagenham Girl Pipers to get our confidence back. Oh wait

pagl 12th January 2019 16.31:04

2018 was bad enough with everything that happened but 2019 is turning into a right mess.
Dont know why I put myself through this pain.

Cant even see basics being applied by the board, management or players.
Its so difficult to see us struggle against part time teams or as today reserves.

At least we will probably fk this up early and not take it to the last few games.

wilbobisback 12th January 2019 16.31:57

Personal thoughts about the game. 5 at the back has possibilities but needs a bit of work. Jennings looks a natural wingback & was my MOTM. Until the pen we were much the better side & should have had 1 of our own. (Media team have said their player dived & there was no contact.) We got more crosses into the box but unfortunately couldn't get on the end of any of them effectively. For me today was all about the formation So not a disaster losing in this competition.

redinsaudi 12th January 2019 16.36:24

Doesn’t matter if it was a penalty or not. It was given and they scored. We couldn’t score a goal if we’d have played TIL the morning.

borntobered 12th January 2019 16.37:51

Hardly orient reserves though, of the squad that played today, only bonne, mcanuff, and ling weren't playing. (Coulson was injured)

eosceiriog 12th January 2019 16.40:36

[QUOTE=Back of the Kop;2219662]Erm no.....he said write it off which translates to giving up.

No one is more pissed off with our form and results since Jan 1st than me.We are slowly fu**ing up another great shot at the title but cool heads win the day not people running around chucking each other under the bus.

Barrow is under pressure already and it's up to him to get this situation by the scruff or he will be down the road.It's as simple as that.

Over to you Graham starting at Fylde[/QUOTE]

Regarding league matters only, if we had to lose a couple of games Dover and Bromley were not potential 6 pointers. Fylde is a 6 pointer we need to win it preferably and if not a draw is a minimum requirement. We shall now see what stuff the Wrexham players and football management are made of.

Vorporix 12th January 2019 16.41:43

[QUOTE=wilbobisback;2219667]Personal thoughts about the game. 5 at the back has possibilities but needs a bit of work. [B]Jennings looks a natural wingback & was my MOTM[/B]. Until the pen we were much the better side & should have had 1 of our own. (Media team have said their player dived & there was no contact.) We got more crosses into the box but unfortunately couldn't get on the end of any of them effectively. For me today was all about the formation So not a disaster losing in this competition.[/QUOTE]

Agree - mine too. Midfield was awful and we could do with at least one winger!

It wasn't a penalty in my view - not that it makes any difference.

benwilliams 12th January 2019 16.42:13

[QUOTE=Back of the Kop;2219663]Stick it on the changing room wall[/QUOTE]

No skin off my nose I'll be delighted if we win! It would be a very Wrexham thing to beat Fylde then lose home to Maidenhead

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.45:45.