RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Dean Keates Sacked (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113722-dean-keates-sacked.html)

Percy Sugden 6th April 2019 17.32:17

Re: Dean Keates Sacked

Maybe the bitter feeling felt about Keates and Ricketts departure should be directed towards the board. Stupid decision putting Andy Davies in charge, and even more stupid giving Barrow the job in January.

We could be sitting top of the pile comfortably had we made better choices in the boardroom. Poor signings this jan and last jan have also proved costly.

Redted 6th April 2019 17.33:54

Out the two x managers, i would have preferred Rickets to have been sacked. At least Keates had a bit of an excuse of going to manage his home town club.

Diggle 6th April 2019 17.34:25

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2246832]Maybe the bitter feeling felt about Keates and Ricketts departure should be directed towards the board. Stupid decision putting Andy Davies in charge, and even more stupid giving Barrow the job in January.

We could be sitting top of the pile comfortably had we made better choices in the boardroom. Poor signings this jan and last jan have also proved costly.[/QUOTE]

Great post, but still feel it serves him right.

welshian 6th April 2019 17.40:32

[QUOTE=Redted;2246835]Out the two x managers, i would have preferred Rickets to have been sacked. At least Keates had a bit of an excuse of going to manage his home town club.[/QUOTE]

not with a handful of games left and a promotion spot at risk. Gets what he deserves.

Wreck Sam 6th April 2019 17.42:53

[QUOTE=Redted;2246835]Out the two x managers, i would have preferred Rickets to have been sacked. At least Keates had a bit of an excuse of going to manage his home town club.[/QUOTE]

But Sssssam probably used to lie in bed at night Ssssssoiling himself thinking about Sssssshrewsbury. Way more reason for him to leave us...

NottsRed 6th April 2019 17.43:36

Left a very bitter taste going when he did but i wasn't a massive fan of his style of play. Wouldn't like him back tbh.

sparky 6th April 2019 17.44:18

I was four months out, but no surprise. He's damaged goods now so will probably end up back in this league, if he's lucky. Fantastic, what goes around.....

JonWrexhamfc 6th April 2019 17.44:19

Not our problem.

TWREX 6th April 2019 17.45:43

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2246832]Maybe the bitter feeling felt about Keates and Ricketts departure should be directed towards the board. Stupid decision putting Andy Davies in charge, and even more stupid giving Barrow the job in January.

We could be sitting top of the pile comfortably had we made better choices in the boardroom. Poor signings this jan and last jan have also proved costly.[/QUOTE]

Yeh give 200k to a manager who didn't want the job! Mad just mad.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.08:09.