RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wxmfrontline on twitter (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113808-wxmfrontline-twitter.html)

JonWrexhamfc 26th April 2019 18.28:34

Re: Wxmfrontline on twitter

[QUOTE=WrexhamO;2251556]I am too thick for this.

Can somebody please explain, via PM if necessary. I have been trying to trace who it is as I am sure in my own mind that they were also "Neil Cooke"?[/QUOTE]

Corner Flag isn't as active as he used to be. Wonder what the outcome of all that was.

redinsaudi 26th April 2019 18.39:37

Red poison even less savvy they too use an iPad predominantly and similar posting areas too. Their first few post were made with their location on too before they adjusted settings :jester:. Again I would think two people (or areas) I even have a post code for one of them ha ha. Best they take the old medicine and close that too

'Orrible Ogre 26th April 2019 18.50:44

[QUOTE=redinsaudi;2251560]Red poison even less savvy they too use an iPad predominantly and similar posting areas too. Their first few post were made with their location on too before they adjusted settings :jester:. Again I would think two people (or areas) I even have a post code for one of them ha ha. Best they take the old medicine and close that too[/QUOTE]

So does that mean that red poison is potentially/likely is the same person as wxmfrontline? Tbf the writing style used was very similar.

Alan Attack 26th April 2019 19.01:19

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2251554]I think it's Alan.[/QUOTE]

I’d have to be bothered mate.

dixienormous 26th April 2019 19.07:48

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2251565]I’d have to be bothered mate.[/QUOTE]

I was joking, we know you're not bothered ;)

standman 26th April 2019 19.13:46

[QUOTE='Orrible Ogre;2251562]So does that mean that red poison is potentially/likely is the same person as wxmfrontline? Tbf the writing style used was very similar.[/QUOTE]

Thick you mean ?

Rob Edwards 26th April 2019 19.15:08

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2251507]Conversation

Mark Butler
@markbutler1978
·
23 Mar
I’ll bite. I’m not sure what you’re asking for. Concepts like “ambition” don’t mean anything, if anything that’s what leads us down the continual short term path; I don’t think people appreciate that the club has thrown everything at promotion, with no long term football strategy
Quote Tweet

Robert Williams �������������� #UTST
@WxmRob
· 23 Mar
Dear @Wrexham_AFC and Spencer Harris

Bryn
@BrynLaw
Replying to
@markbutler1978
Good debate. We currently work on a basis of ‘assemble a squad quickly/hope it works’. Longer term view would be use the CofE to nurture talent or short-term view is spend as much as or more than rivals. We can’t/aren’t doing either.
1:19 am · 24 Mar 2019 · Twitter for iPhone
Retweet
Mark Butler
@markbutler1978
·
24 Mar
Replying to
@BrynLaw
I bang on & on about this but a debate on which way to go has never taken place. The club’s in a difficult place trying to please everyone but I wonder if anyone at the top table has considered anything other than carrying on and hoping for the best. Not sure how you change this.
1 more reply

wxmfrontline
@wxmfrontline
·
24 Mar
Replying to
@BrynLaw
, and
@markbutler1978
Isn’t it a fact that the club have just lost three of their most promising young players to league clubs for nothing because there’s no protection at our level? What’s the point of spending money on them if they go for free? Answers on a fag paper please

Patrick O'Donnell
@podders1981
·
24 Mar
Would we have more protection if we set up an academy under the
@faw
academy system?

wxmfrontline
@wxmfrontline
·
24 Mar
From what I’ve been told we can’t have the youth in the FAW youth system without the club joining the Welsh leagues, which is what ‘fans’ like Robin Edwards want. It would kill the club

Patrick O'Donnell
@podders1981
·
24 Mar
What you have been told is wrong. This is from the FAW academy regulations. Probably wouldn’t get any funding from the FAW though.

wxmfrontline
@wxmfrontline
·
24 Mar
That’s just it, it’s the funding, while the club is non league they get nothing. Go up a league £400k Big difference and so much more than anything the FAW would offer.

Definitely a puppet of those in charge, a shame these people get lied to and lap it up. CoE is going to be rundown further still, so why not close it?[/QUOTE]

I do not want Wrexham to join the Welsh system-but I do want Wrexham to invest more in COE and look at possibility of FAW academy and its subsequent protection. A proper working COE would mean less Bobby Grant or other players on FL wages but totally wasting club/fans money.Get your facts straight and brain in gear Mr WxmFrontline if you prefer that to your real name.

dixienormous 26th April 2019 19.16:49

[QUOTE=Rob Edwards;2251571]I do not want Wrexham to join the Welsh system-but I do want Wrexham to invest more in COE and look at possibility of FAW academy and its subsequent protection. A proper working COE would mean less Bobby Grant or other players on FL wages but totally wasting club/fans money.Get your facts straight and brain in gear Mr WxmFrontline if you prefer that to your real name.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you don't want that mate. Wrexham joining the Welsh system = Dead club

standman 26th April 2019 19.19:23

[QUOTE=Rob Edwards;2251571]I do not want Wrexham to join the Welsh system-but I do want Wrexham to invest more in COE and look at possibility of FAW academy and its subsequent protection. A proper working COE would mean less Bobby Grant or other players on FL wages but totally wasting club/fans money.Get your facts straight and brain in gear Mr WxmFrontline if you prefer that to your real name.[/QUOTE]

I feel sorry for the Wrexham frontline as they don’t want to be associated with such a brainless person....:jester::jester:. Have the wagons been circled and the story been worked on again in preparation?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.26:40.