RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Massive change needed. (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113889-massive-change-needed.html)

billybersham 7th May 2019 19.34:02

Re: Massive change needed.

[QUOTE=paddockgraham;2255578]sounds good but none of its true :hurray:[/QUOTE]

It does sound good but it is very true.

billybersham 7th May 2019 19.38:48

[QUOTE=KingBuxton_Forever red;2255851]Whilst he makes a firm point, the gist of it is about right. Some of the absolute shite I read on here after a loss, does make you wonder what planet some of the fans are from.

I still maintain, as gutted as I was, that we didnt actually have that bad a season.[/QUOTE]

But that is the reason we are still in this division for Wrexham fans and board are happy to just be in the playoffs when other ex clubs think they have a right to league football,but we still have a club attitude needs to stop.

Alan Attack 7th May 2019 19.41:09

[QUOTE=billybersham;2255930]But that is the reason we are still in this division for Wrexham fans and board are happy to just be in the playoffs when other ex clubs think they have a right to league football,but we still have a club attitude needs to stop.[/QUOTE]

You tell us what the attitude should be?

billybersham 7th May 2019 19.43:29

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2255931]You tell us what the attitude should be?[/QUOTE]

You telll us Alan you have all the answers.

Alan Attack 7th May 2019 19.55:55

[QUOTE=billybersham;2255933]You telll us Alan you have all the answers.[/QUOTE]

I already have.

People like you bleat on about ambition but it’s purely a state of mind. Do you really think I’d object to a millionaire throwing his fortune at us? Would I bollocks. I’d need convincing, mind.

However, it’s not happened. Not even close so we're stuck with these supposed idiots running the club in their own time so as much money as possible can be utilised for bringing players in.

KingBuxton_Forever red 8th May 2019 10.57:47

[QUOTE=billybersham;2255930]But that is the reason we are still in this division for Wrexham fans and board are happy to just be in the playoffs when other ex clubs think they have a right to league football,but we still have a club attitude needs to stop.[/QUOTE]

No it isnt.

The reason we didnt go up this year wasnt because we didnt get our knickers in a twist over every setback. We got very unlucky with managerial departures, injuries etc. Sure we made mistakes along the way but it is what it is.

Our budget, ie the amount of money we have to use, has us projected in the play offs. Getting to where we should isnt a failure. We need to get out of this attitude that we are Wrexham and we should be walking the league because we are a bigger club than Fylde and Salford.

KingBuxton_Forever red 8th May 2019 11.00:12

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2255916]To be honest Alan, Im not expecting one quality signing, and that's why the club should be put up for sale.[/QUOTE]

Do you not feel we signed any quality this year?

Are you not happy with Lainton? Lawlor? Summerfield? Walker? Pyke? Tollit? Even Young?

We didnt do as bad as some people think.

cardiffred 8th May 2019 13.38:03

[QUOTE=Prodigal Dragon;2255853]Clearly we have had worse but, equally, we again find ourselves in the National League and, most importantly, do you think our squad good enough, even if we bring in 2 or 3 top-notch players?

Sadly, I think we have a squad that cannot improve and we therefore need lots of new faces to start again.[/QUOTE]

84 points and 4th place would suggest that it is...

[QUOTE=KingBuxton_Forever red;2256132]Do you not feel we signed any quality this year?

Are you not happy with Lainton? Lawlor? Summerfield? Walker? Pyke? Tollit? Even Young?

We didnt do as bad as some people think.[/QUOTE]

We did nowhere near as bad as most on here make out - especially when you consider everything that happened during the season off the pitch.

Hightown Brymbo Red 8th May 2019 14.42:35

[QUOTE=cardiffred;2256192]84 points and 4th place would suggest that it is...

We did nowhere near as bad as most on here make out - especially when you consider everything that happened during the season off the pitch.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more what cost us the league was the manager mayhem of January

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.50:21.