RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   National League Updates 2019/20 Season II (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113996-national-league-updates-2019-20-season-ii.html)

NottsRed 17th February 2020 08.20:29

Re: National League Updates 2019/20 Season II

When you look at the league table this season you have to wonder how the hell its ended up like this. Really was there for the taking. All we ideally needed to add to the squad from last season was two or three quality signings in attack and midfield.

dixienormous 17th February 2020 08.32:37

[QUOTE=NottsRed;2343942]When you look at the league table this season you have to wonder how the hell its ended up like this. Really was there for the taking. All we ideally needed to add to the squad from last season was two or three quality signings in attack and midfield.[/QUOTE]

Yep, so whoever decided to appoint Brian Hughes, should be asked to step down tonight.

John Neals Dynasty 17th February 2020 08.52:48

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2343943]Yep, so whoever decided to appoint Brian Hughes, should be asked to step down tonight.[/QUOTE]

I watched the trial of Christine Keeler last week and their was a quote in it where a lawyer said to her that Powerful people will fight tooth and nail to hold onto power nothing will stop them.

The one responsible will not step down it's all about them before the club.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Quay Red 17th February 2020 09.07:02

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2343945]I watched the trial of Christine Keeler last week and their was a quote in it where a lawyer said to her that Powerful people will fight tooth and nail to hold onto power nothing will stop them.

The one responsible will not step down it's all about them before the club.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

There is no ONE person responsible. Rightly or wrongly it was a collective decision.
Just like Keates re appointment, it was not one I was particularly happy with but I don't blame any individual.
If you know any different, let me know.

Quay Red 17th February 2020 09.07:49

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2343943]Yep, so whoever decided to appoint Brian Hughes, should be asked to step down tonight.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure that you will be there to request it.

sparky 17th February 2020 09.12:52

If they had an ounce of self respect they would have already done so. It was a Kevin Cullis of an appointment that there was no need for and has cost this club a fortune.

John Neals Dynasty 17th February 2020 09.29:09

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2343948]There is no ONE person responsible. Rightly or wrongly it was a collective decision.
Just like Keates re appointment, it was not one I was particularly happy with but I don't blame any individual.
If you know any different, let me know.[/QUOTE]

So are you saying nobody on the board should do the right thing, I get your point a collective decision but whoever came up with the stupid idea like the return of slimy Keates should show some leadership and step down the end of the season.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Phils-an-alki 17th February 2020 09.41:22

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2343949]I'm sure that you will be there to request it.[/QUOTE]

Why should he have to? Its called accountability. Look it up, it does not exist at this club.
There shouldn't be any need for any fan or fans to 'request it'. Absurd and brainless.
This is a classic example of someone desperate to deflect attention away from the real issue, back onto the fans. Its feeble but not unexpected.

dixienormous 17th February 2020 09.44:00

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2343949]I'm sure that you will be there to request it.[/QUOTE]

Yes I will.

If there's any hostility tonight for asking questions then the clun might aswell die.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.53:37.