RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Graham Barrow off to Shrewsbury (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114018-graham-barrow-off-shrewsbury.html)

pagl 5th June 2019 17.50:29

Re: Graham Barrow off to Shrewsbury

[QUOTE=Huffy;2264048]He always said he would prefer to be part of the management team ,but never to my knowledge came out with - the phrase ' I Dont want to be manager , and Phil always says that
You know as well as I do that people sometimes say things ,differently to how they are thinking !!:) At that time it was all flux ,but after the Newport away he then had the interview with the Daily Post journo where he then said he would do it.

I dont give a flying f*** about it really ,but as Bux says , it does show how he wasnt coerced into accepting the job ,as some suggest?

And how refreshing it is to see hes over his health problems too ![/QUOTE]

My opinion is he was coerced, yours is he wasnt. Neither can be proved unless the true story came out. Its very suspicious anyway especially when you throw the DL situation into the mix. We know GB said he could work with him.

As an aside I also dont think RU was the source of any leak. Wasnt his issue the WST were kept in the dark and the reasons given were because there was no trust it wouldnt be leaked? Or have I got it wrong?

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 5th June 2019 17.56:24

[QUOTE=pagl;2264052]My opinion is he was coerced, yours is he wasnt. Neither can be proved unless the true story came out. Its very suspicious anyway especially when you throw the DL situation into the mix. We know GB said he could work with him.

[B]As an aside I also dont think RU was the source of any leak. Wasnt his issue the WST were kept in the dark and the reasons given were because there was no trust it wouldnt be leaked? Or have I got it wrong?[/QUOTE]

[/B]

He wasn't, but I think he named a leak and a campaign really started against him after that.

Some of the WST board knew what was going on, it still came out via the same leak(s).

The puppets were then used again to try and spin a story, one that couldn't be spun quickly enough due to the big leaked Shrewsbury end, believed to be their chairman.

red_dragon 5th June 2019 18.00:32

I see Shrewsbury have annouced their Goalkeeper coach is leaving. Jussi off too?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Answer Release 5th June 2019 18.23:55

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2264027]Rich Ulrich may have named the leak on Twitter too during that time.[/QUOTE]

I wasn’t aware of that and would be interested to know who he hinted at.

My leak wasn’t a board member but an employed member of staff.

Cenotaff 5th June 2019 18.26:54

[QUOTE=red_dragon;2264056]I see Shrewsbury have annouced their Goalkeeper coach is leaving. Jussi off too?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

If so, then no harm in trying to get Danny Coyne in as replacement.

I suspect the only reason he's being shoved out is because he did well as caretaker manager last year and may command more respect than Ricketts would like. Purely speculative but reading that he's not leaving on friendly terms suggests something is up.

John Neals Dynasty 5th June 2019 18.29:11

[QUOTE=Cenotaff;2264063]If so, then no harm in trying to get Danny Coyne in as replacement.

I suspect the only reason he's being shoved out is because he did well as caretaker manager last year and may command more respect than Ricketts would like. Purely speculative but reading that he's not leaving on friendly terms suggests something is up.[/QUOTE]

Isn't or was Danny Coyne and Ricketts big mates?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Cenotaff 5th June 2019 18.37:06

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2264064]Isn't or was Danny Coyne and Ricketts big mates?

I'm not sure about their relationship really. They would have been around Wales squads at the same time I think. Seems a bit of an odd one really.

redone 5th June 2019 19.02:21

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2264064]Isn't or was Danny Coyne and Ricketts big mates?

maybe Coyne grabbed Ricketts by the throat , thats the usual Ricketts parting of the ways

billybersham 5th June 2019 19.04:16

[QUOTE=red_dragon;2264056]I see Shrewsbury have annouced their Goalkeeper coach is leaving. Jussi off too?

Do they want a defensive tactical coach who makes all the decisions at a club?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.53:37.