RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   New signing report (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114072-new-signing-report.html)

GoJohnnyGoGoGoGo 17th June 2019 08.45:06

Re: New signing report

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2267548]No, it’s the Obeng comparison and the winner is GoJohnnyGoGoGo[/QUOTE]

a great honour. is my prize a season ticket for nuneaton borough?

dagg 17th June 2019 09.16:27

[QUOTE=GoJohnnyGoGoGoGo;2267573]a great honour.[B] is my prize a season ticket for nuneaton borough?[/B][/QUOTE]

Couldn't get one, now it is 2 season tickets for our friends down the road. :jester:

Ugolini 17th June 2019 09.16:52

[QUOTE=pagl;2267563]Cant find many good reviews and 1 goal in his career.
Arlen sounds a better option IMO and last seasons experience in NL.
I am sure there are better out there as well.[/QUOTE]

Arlen Birch. Local lad (Duddleston Heath). Has he been mentioned as a possible?

NottsRed 17th June 2019 09.49:39

[QUOTE=Ugolini;2267584]Arlen Birch. Local lad (Duddleston Heath). Has he been mentioned as a possible?[/QUOTE]

There was something on the rumours thread that he might be joining us.

fezbob 17th June 2019 10.31:28

Northampton fans say Facey started well but faded badly with them. Better at putting crosses in than defending. A right back Sean Newton then.

Silvo 17th June 2019 10.39:08

[QUOTE=fezbob;2267601]Northampton fans say Facey started well but faded badly with them. Better at putting crosses in than defending. A right back Sean Newton then.[/QUOTE]

I've got this feeling we are going to play three center backs and use wing backs. Would be able to get forward more and leave more of the responsibility to the center backs. Jennings on one side and Facey on the other sounds good to me!

pagl 17th June 2019 10.43:29

[QUOTE=Silvo;2267604]I've got this feeling we are going to play three center backs and use wing backs. Would be able to get forward more and leave more of the responsibility to the center backs. Jennings on one side and Facey on the other sounds good to me![/QUOTE]

Sounding good and being good are different. :)
532 isnt such a bad formation but needs a decent RB and one that can create and score.

redone 17th June 2019 10.44:09

[QUOTE=Silvo;2267604]I've got this feeling we are going to play three center backs and use wing backs. Would be able to get forward more and leave more of the responsibility to the center backs. Jennings on one side and Facey on the other sounds good to me![/QUOTE]

do you think JJ has the wheels to do this?? hes got good delivery and gets stuck in but would he last 90mins?

Silvo 17th June 2019 11.12:49

[QUOTE=redone;2267606]do you think JJ has the wheels to do this?? hes got good delivery and gets stuck in but would he last 90mins?[/QUOTE]

Often thought with his delivery he would make a half decent winger so would like to see him as a wing back. Sometimes gets caught out defensively pushing forward so playing 3 center backs would help him. If he can't last 90 minutes that's what subs are for.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.49:08.