RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Reasons to be cheerful (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114405-reasons-cheerful.html)

Corner Flag 2nd September 2019 15.48:21

Re: Reasons to be cheerful

[QUOTE=Inside Left;2288612]Conrats to your dad from another moaner :)[/QUOTE]

I can see where I get it from :D

Ddraigoch 2nd September 2019 18.04:00

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2288473]What have you done to improve things? You can't be happy with the football so I assume you've applied for the managers job?

Such a flawed, backward, brainless answer that ignores the issues. If that's all you can muster in defence of them it speaks volumes. Its such an ignorant viewpoint its staggering. :bulb:[/QUOTE]

Yawn, yawn. I don't want to take the job off you seeing as your status says tipped as manager!!

GarryOggy 2nd September 2019 23.41:43

[QUOTE=Haruki;2288579]Just to dispel the "who is lining up to replace them" comments that appear regularly on here.
- There is no way of lining up to replace the WAFC board, there is no elections, no democratic process and i have never seen a forum where expressions of interest to apply for the board or at least have a conversation about applying for the board. It is firmly a closed shop. We could have the best possible candidates within our fanbase but at the moment there is no way of finding these people.
- There is a way of applying for the WST board but as these positions are over subscribed each year resulting in elections it is not accurate for you or anyone else to insinuate that there is no one lining up to replace them. Quite the opposite in reality[/QUOTE]

How many people are allowed on the football board? Any Wrexham fan who has something to offer should be able to be co opted. Phil Salmon, Barry Horne, Don Bircham, Alan Watkin were I believe?

Foxy 3rd September 2019 08.05:32

Reasons to be cheerful ? We won’t finish in the play offs so will not be in the 20-21 Soggy Biscuit Cup.

Phils-an-alki 3rd September 2019 08.11:57

[QUOTE=Ddraigoch;2288672]Yawn, yawn. I don't want to take the job off you seeing as your status says tipped as manager!![/QUOTE]

You've done nothing then. Thought so, nuff said. Do as I say not as I do.

Haruki 3rd September 2019 09.55:10

[QUOTE=GarryOggy;2288736]How many people are allowed on the football board? Any Wrexham fan who has something to offer should be able to be co opted. Phil Salmon, Barry Horne, Don Bircham, Alan Watkin were I believe?[/QUOTE]

As there are 4 WST members on the board that means they can co-opt up to three. They currently have co-opted only 1 of these positions in Phil Salmon. This in itself raises questions
- Do they think Phil Salmon is the only person out there who can offer something to the board?
- Do they think that they are experts in all areas other than the stadium which is Phil Salmon's area?

crazywelsh 3rd September 2019 13.14:01

It’s all a load of bollocks.

We are now a mid table conference team solidified in position.

crazywelsh 3rd September 2019 13.17:40

[QUOTE=GarryOggy;2288736]How many people are allowed on the football board? Any Wrexham fan who has something to offer should be able to be co opted. Phil Salmon, Barry Horne, Don Bircham, Alan Watkin were I believe?[/QUOTE]

I’d rather we sold the club so these men stop man handling eachother, it’s ran poorly and half of you members don’t bother to ask the questions that need asking!

It’s become exactly what it wasn’t meant to be, these directors all agree with eachother but they should understand they are representing the fans not real directors because a real director/owner wouldn’t tolerate the shite we have in recent years!

pagl 3rd September 2019 14.08:16

If it’s unelected then why is there a limit?

None are putting money in are they. Other than the guy from AEC.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.34:49.