RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Emergency General Meeting (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114506-emergency-general-meeting.html)

Maheeta Molango 14th September 2019 19.52:59

Emergency General Meeting

As a member, I feel that the club board have questions to answer in relation to events both on and off the pitch. It may be a bit drastic, but I feel an emergency general meeting would be helpful.

I feel the following questions need to be answered.

1. Since our director of football and CEO Barry Horne & Don Bircham have left the club has anyone taken over these roles? If so, are they being done by individuals on a full time or part time basis?
2. What led the board to appoint Bryan Hughes as manager? Given his total lack of coaching experience.
3.Could the board confirm if Carl Darlington and Bryan Flynn are indeed working on a part time basis? If this is the case, why does the club board feel it adequate that a professional football club, employ it's coaching staff on a semi professional basis?

I am incredibly worried at the direction that the club is taking and the board has questions to answer.

dixienormous 14th September 2019 20.02:37

Re: Emergency General Meeting

The club will do exactly what the paranoid fools who run
the show are afraid of if we don't act now, it'll die.

John Neals Dynasty 15th September 2019 08.39:43

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2292971]The club will do exactly what the paranoid fools who run
the show are afraid of if we don't act now, it'll die.[/QUOTE]

Still the sheep appear on the threads Dixie with scaremongering about nobody else being able to do the job.... Those that have turned our club into a joke and it's heading for National North
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 15th September 2019 08.59:42

I can answer question 1 as I've asked it myself, basically they saw fit and felt they could do the tasks Horne and Bircham could do. Apparently they've split it between them, no idea who does what though.

At the time I said it was nothing but a power grab, i see nothing to prove that wrong.

It's said some management choices in recent times were done on recommendation, no interviews, basically head hunted for the job. This is because they couldn't be bothered with all the faff and they dont have the time.

Not replacing Horne or Bircham as they felt they could cover those roles between was sound logic evidently.

Halkynred 15th September 2019 09.14:09

We the “fans” need to make change happen, enough of all this board room power rubbish, they need to listen from our perspective how the team has nosedived since BH took control.
CD hasn’t worked and neither has the BF appointment.
If they don’t act now and listen then I feel dwindling crowds, relegation battle and a very toxic environment will inevitably happen.

It’s stick or twist for the board, if they have the club at heart they will do the decent thing.

Answer Release 15th September 2019 09.20:23

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2293311]I can answer question 1 as I've asked it myself, basically they saw fit and felt they could do the tasks Horne and Bircham could do. Apparently they've split it between them, no idea who does what though.

At the time I said it was nothing but a power grab, i see nothing to prove that wrong.

It's said some management choices in recent times were done on recommendation, no interviews, basically head hunted for the job. This is because they couldn't be bothered with all the faff and they dont have the time.

Not replacing Horne or Bircham as they felt they could cover those roles between was sound logic evidently.[/QUOTE]

Management recruitment should be no difficult to appointing high level staff in the real non football world. If they haven't gone through paper sift, initial interviews, scoring matrix's, methods of assessment, references both for both character and performance etc then the board are barking mad.

It very much appears that our method of recruitment is asking clipboard Darlington who is next from his courses. He keeps his job at the club by appointing an FAW candidate and gets another pat on the back from FAW for placing another student in employment. I've said it before, his role in appointing his own boss is beyond belief.

Inside Left 15th September 2019 09.20:30

When there is an AGM (WST or Club) or members meeting I do not hear the comments that are made on this RP site.

Redpensioner 15th September 2019 12.21:11

I've been reading all that should be done on here and agree on something needs to be done because this club is dying a slow death.

All the usual ones are shouting out loud. Well, why don't you get together and challenge this board? organize meetings get a strategy going. Get a vote of no confidence then replace all and sundry.

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 15th September 2019 12.29:44

[QUOTE=Inside Left;2293335]When there is an AGM (WST or Club) or members meeting I do not hear the comments that are made on this RP site.[/QUOTE]

What does that tell you about the WST and fan base? I bet they've got no idea on how many members they've got. Those who say something vaguely controversial get hecked and always have done.

Next they'll have a load of chimps turning up to meeting, akin to Homer Simpson and the stone cutters.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.22:51.