RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   WST board minutes (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115362-wst-board-minutes.html)

wafc1926 1st February 2020 11.17:08

WST board minutes

I know this subject has been discussed many times before but nevertheless ....... The last board minutes published on the WST website were for the meeting held on 19th October.It is now February !!
Is it just a case of finding Alan Fox irreplaceable or have they given up on the idea of communicating with members??

The Only Way Is Up 1st February 2020 11.33:11

Re: WST board minutes

According to the WST website, the October meeting was held on 30/10/19

Minutes for the 27th November meeting should have been ratified at the December meeting and published soon afterwards, so they are now at least one month late appearing, assuming that those meetings were held at all.

Transparency and communications going well then, WST?

fezbob 1st February 2020 11.40:53

They're also pretty hard to find as the most recent minutes haven't been put in the 2019 folder. The website itself isn't great.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Inside Left 1st February 2020 12.10:17

I would agree with that observation. The site does seem a bit hit and miss. Perhaps the WST could find a competent IT expert who is willing to give time for this important section of communication. Like the Secretary it is such a key role.

The Only Way Is Up 1st February 2020 12.13:56

[QUOTE=Inside Left;2340742]I would agree with that observation. The site does seem a bit hit and miss. Perhaps the WST could find a competent IT expert who is willing to give time for this important section of communication. Like the Secretary it is such a key role.[/QUOTE]

Ouch!!!

Inside Left 1st February 2020 17.19:46

[QUOTE=The Only Way Is Up;2340743]Ouch!!![/QUOTE]

Why Ouch !!!! It an honest observation. Not sorry to comment as it might lead to improvements.

WrexhamO 1st February 2020 17.33:54

Usually the best way to get the minutes up is to moan about it on here.

They usually appear soon after!

northwalian dragon 1st February 2020 17.42:27

[QUOTE=WrexhamO;2340901]Usually the best way to get the minutes up is to moan about it on here.

They usually appear soon after![/QUOTE]

Just a shame everything else we complain about doesn’t get addressed

eosceiriog 1st February 2020 18.50:58

[QUOTE=fezbob;2340734]They're also pretty hard to find as the most recent minutes haven't been put in the 2019 folder. The website itself isn't great.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

The club's website is also poor and frequently out of date.

The surprise is that anyone is surprised. I have said for some years now we are poorly run both on and off the field. There are some exceptions on the field and off but in an overall context the club is dysfunctional.

Anyone thinking otherwise is deluded, a member of the cult, their close associates friends, or simply lacking in brain cells.

Depressingly, we can complain as much as we like on RP or directly but nothing useful is going to change soon.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.22:33.