RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Keates' results against teams around us (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115396-keates-results-against-teams-around-us.html)

Wrexham's Patrick Bateman 8th February 2020 16.22:02

Re: Keates' results against teams around us

Can someone confirm, 100%, that there is no outside interest in investing in this club.
This fan owned crap, has, after 60years of supporting the club,all but drained the passion out of me.
If I thought there was potential out there, and it's being ignored for the sake of individual egos".
That would be it for me.. Until something changes.

dixienormous 8th February 2020 16.32:43

[QUOTE=Wrexham's Patrick Bateman;2342459]Can someone confirm, 100%, that there is no outside interest in investing in this club.
This fan owned crap, has, after 60years of supporting the club,all but drained the passion out of me.
If I thought there was potential out there, and it's being ignored for the sake of individual egos".
That would be it for me.. Until something changes.[/QUOTE]

That's clearly the case mate. There's no attempt to seek it either, it's basically a private ownership with the only difference being, they're using other peoples money.

Halkynred 8th February 2020 16.33:47

[QUOTE=Banes Red;2342458]Yep downhearted here as well, made worse by fact Flyde had a good win in the Trophy today 4-2, start of their recovery - let’s hope not![/QUOTE]

With all due respect they were playing Dorking Wanderers so expected to win this one, but like you say hope it doesn't spark a recovery in their form.

krux 8th February 2020 16.39:39

[QUOTE=Wrexham's Patrick Bateman;2342459]Can someone confirm, 100%, that there is no outside interest in investing in this club.

We have no idea, because we have not made any attempt to seek it, or even be open to offers.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

joe 8th February 2020 16.44:40

It doesn’t matter because we’re fan owned and took a few hundred away fans to a completely different country today. What we all moaning about?

willyheckerslike 8th February 2020 17.00:21

We are a laughing stock.....a team of bottlers, a manager and assistant with no f in idea of how to take us forward and a Board who are completely out of their depth but refuse to admit it.....all spells danger and we will be lucky to avoid the drop! I can't take much more of this crap, life is too f in short to get frustrated and totally pissed off every weekend!

LlayDragon 8th February 2020 17.12:16

[QUOTE=krux;2342463]We have no idea, because we have we'd never have been told.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Fixed that for ya.

Jaded 8th February 2020 17.32:08

This post by The Only Way Is Up confirms there was interest from a Thai businessman in investing in sponsorship, at the least, but the board took too long to respond to initial enquiries from TOWIU.

[url]http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115384-email-letters-board.html#post2341852[/url]

John Neals Dynasty 8th February 2020 18.37:13

Fan ownership as I have said before is a slow agonising death for this club.

The cancer at the top needs cutting out or its going to be terminal.

I was more bothered we lost the rugby today that would never of been the case before Spencer and his little bunch of losers.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.08:17.