RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   James Jennings (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115536-james-jennings.html)

Foxy 27th March 2020 16.45:59

Re: James Jennings

[QUOTE=YaleStander;2350543]Hi everybody, I work for the club, just wanted to let you all know that the club are trying their best to work through as many of our older supporters as is possible with what we’ve got on our system.

As well as a number of behind the scenes staff who have volunteered their time to help call supporters this week, a big thanks must go to Shaun Pearson, Mark Carrington, James Jennings, Kieran Kennedy, Paul Rutherford and Dean Keates who all approaches the club themselves to help out.

We all hope that everybody takes care of themselves and their loved ones in these times and we will see you all at the Racecourse when we are back to normality. Matt[/QUOTE]

No surprise in that list of player names. All great pros.

Cymro 27th March 2020 19.05:37

[QUOTE=Foxy;2350562]No surprise in that list of player names. All great pros.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. Often criticised yet seem to be the first players to chat to the crowd, especially the younger fans,

Foxy 27th March 2020 19.22:15

[QUOTE=Cymro;2350585]Agreed. Often criticised yet seem to be the first players to chat to the crowd, especially the younger fans,[/QUOTE]

The criticism Ruthers gets is totally unwarranted. He always gives 100% , always adds energy to a tired team, always shows the same attitude if he is dropped, and contributes his fair share of assists. One of the most underrated players in Wrexham history. Ruthers or Mark Jones (most overrated player in Wrexham history) ? Ruthers any day for me.

Vorporix 27th March 2020 19.49:22

[QUOTE=Foxy;2350587]The criticism Ruthers gets is totally unwarranted. [B]He always gives 100% , always adds energy to a tired team[/B], always shows the same attitude if he is dropped, and contributes his fair share of assists. One of the most underrated players in Wrexham history. Ruthers or Mark Jones (most overrated player in Wrexham history) ? Ruthers any day for me.[/QUOTE]

Spot on - can't fault his work rate at all.

moldroadred 27th March 2020 19.52:04

[QUOTE=Foxy;2350587]The criticism Ruthers gets is totally unwarranted. He always gives 100% , always adds energy to a tired team, always shows the same attitude if he is dropped, and contributes his fair share of assists. One of the most underrated players in Wrexham history. Ruthers or Mark Jones (most overrated player in Wrexham history) ? Ruthers any day for me.[/QUOTE]

At least that’s one thing we agree on

Funny_Old_Game 27th March 2020 21.04:35

[QUOTE=Foxy;2350587]The criticism Ruthers gets is totally unwarranted. He always gives 100% , always adds energy to a tired team, always shows the same attitude if he is dropped, and contributes his fair share of assists. One of the most underrated players in Wrexham history. Ruthers or Mark Jones (most overrated player in Wrexham history) ? Ruthers any day for me.[/QUOTE]

It’s not, it’s valid. He’s a non scoring attacking player. Works hard though and is a great pro. Nobody has EVER disputed that, doesn’t mean he should be here next season though.

No surprise to see Carra and Jennings involved in this, there’s a reason they are offered deals every summer, great pros and we won’t get better than those 2 in terms of being solid performers.

Percy Sugden 27th March 2020 21.13:59

[QUOTE=Vorporix;2350590]Spot on - can't fault his work rate at all.[/QUOTE]

Work rate over quality.... the Wrexham philosophy!

That sentiment runs through the playing staff right up to the very top table.

davewilli 27th March 2020 21.40:49

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2350602]Work rate over quality.... the Wrexham philosophy!

That sentiment runs through the playing staff right up to the very top table.[/QUOTE]

I dont think its Keates way to have a big squad, but I guess Ruthers will be here next season. The way I see it, it is up to the likes of Harris, Tollitt or now Jarvis and Keilor-Dunn if he stays to perform consistently to get a shirt ahead of Ruthers.

Percy Sugden 27th March 2020 21.47:14

[QUOTE=davewilli;2350604]I dont think its Keates way to have a big squad, but I guess Ruthers will be here next season. The way I see it, it is up to the likes of Harris, Tollitt or now Jarvis and Keilor-Dunn if he stays to perform consistently to get a shirt ahead of Ruthers.[/QUOTE]

If keates isn’t going to have a big squad next season then ruthers should 100 per cent not be here. He wouldn’t even make the bench for most teams in the division.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.12:13.