RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Nigel Clough (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115704-nigel-clough.html)

Red Light 19th May 2020 08.23:48

Re: Nigel Clough

[QUOTE=Corner Flag;2359340]Well if that happens it's a no from me and that includes season ticket ,gate money or any form of sponsorship till he and the gang of 3 are gone.[/QUOTE]

I fear you, me and the rest of us will have a substantial wait.
A bit like the kop stand rebuild - we spend all our lives waiting for things to change - but nothing happens in North East Wales.

Can't say I am missing the regular pilgrimage to the shrine of worship and all the associated grief that comes with it which takes so much of our time - got a feeling the longer the inactivity goes on then the less people will return - the world is a big place and life is relatively short - why do we put ourselves through it ? It's like pouring money on an old dilapidated house that is subsiding, the walls are fractured, the roof is falling in - it would be far more economical to tear down and rebuild from the start and the end product would be something we could all be proud to be associated with.

Phils-an-alki 19th May 2020 08.27:58

[QUOTE=louisleftboot;2359328]Please stop.

Redknapp and Clough in the past week. Silly season started very early this year (or actually did it ever end?)[/QUOTE]

Next up Robbie Fowler for manager and what's Robbie Savage up to these days?

evilelfed 19th May 2020 09.20:34

Vinny Kompany wants a club and is about to buy Wrexham as owner/manager.
The idea came to him after Mark Sertori was chatting to him about the brightlights of Cae Ras while applying massage treatments at Man City.

You heard it here first (and last probably)

TopCornerFergie 19th May 2020 10.37:00

[QUOTE=louisleftboot;2359328]Please stop.

Redknapp and Clough in the past week. Silly season started very early this year (or actually did it ever end?)[/QUOTE]

Incredible isn't it? Keates is taking us nowhere, so lets bring in Clough or Redknapp to freshen things up. I always thought Gerry Francis' and Bobby Gould's careers ended too early as well.

I think people have been watching re-runs of Match of the 90's and mistaking it for live football.

Kiddy Dragon 19th May 2020 11.16:21

Clough had to leave to balance the books.

Woody 19th May 2020 11.54:00

just impossible to get excited about the club or a new manager whilst Spencer is running the show. It’s a real shame that this downtime is not being used to restructure the club.

short_gog 19th May 2020 18.33:04

[QUOTE=mattlewis7;2359304]I wonder whether Nigel Clough would get us out of this dreadful league? Done it before with Burton but we still have the wet bandits in charge. Walked away from Burton due to budget cuts although I wonder whether he was going to get cut 🤔

I know most teams are affected by budgets due to coronavirus, but this upcoming season would be an ideal time to recruit players based on the number being released. What are your thoughts?[/QUOTE]

I think his Dad would do better...............

henry8 20th May 2020 10.16:10

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2359346]Next up Robbie Fowler for manager and what's Robbie Savage up to these days?[/QUOTE]

You would have more chance of getting Lily Savage as manager:jester:

Iesty 20th May 2020 15.18:15

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2359346]Next up Robbie Fowler for manager and what's Robbie Savage up to these days?[/QUOTE]

Not sure we could persuade him to give up working in Brisbane - plus he wouldnt be able to turn up for work in these unprecedented times, unless.... first ever video manager?? :toff:

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.50:33.