RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Club Ownership (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115809-club-ownership.html)

krux 21st June 2020 12.46:06

[QUOTE=Pieman;2365930]Full sale this model hasnt worked and never will[/QUOTE]

Weren't we in the championship under private ownership?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

sear 21st June 2020 12.52:48

Re: Club Ownership

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2365898]Typical negative start to posts.
I am in favour of attracting additional funding but not relinquishing control.
The options listed are Black and white. There are other alternatives.
51% ownership.
Share issues with board representation.[/QUOTE]

your post is the only negative one i have read

Back of the Kop 21st June 2020 12.58:26

I voted part ownership and by that I meant the WST having to relinquish full control.

If someone is putting cash in they will rightly want in excess of 50%.

Let's be honest the WST have made a cats arse of the club and the only way to save it now is by fresh outside investment and it can"t happen soon enough.

However I see it continuing under this communist style regime and the club eventually dying with the various factions blaming each other.

Such a shame because the club has fantastic potential

René Higuita 21st June 2020 13.06:53

Just 8% backing full WST ownership. Pretty shocking. Poll should be emailed across once a larger sample size is obtained. I know we need to vote in an AGM but this highlights the high proportion of the fan base that has lost hope.

Answer Release 21st June 2020 13.12:50

[QUOTE=René Higuita;2365938]Just 8% backing full WST ownership. Pretty shocking. Poll should be emailed across once a larger sample size is obtained. I know we need to vote in an AGM but this highlights the high proportion of the fan base that has lost hope.[/QUOTE]

They really do not care. The people currently heading up WST want fans ownership and nothing else. Lindsay for example has such strong views it’s hard to grasp! As long as the constitution protects them, they’ll simply laugh at polls like this.

Back of the Kop 21st June 2020 13.14:38

[QUOTE=René Higuita;2365938]Just 8% backing full WST ownership. Pretty shocking. Poll should be emailed across once a larger sample size is obtained. I know we need to vote in an AGM but this highlights the high proportion of the fan base that has lost hope.[/QUOTE]

They just stitched up the AGM with the 90 day rule exactly as I predicted.

If they were really open to change you would be able to join now and get a vote.

The Kremlin is a closed shop

Pieman 21st June 2020 13.14:43

[QUOTE=krux;2365934]Weren't we in the championship under private ownership?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

We were but obviously a long time ago. I just want to see some hope for us but year after year it is getting worse under this model.

standman 21st June 2020 13.18:08

I voted for full ownership as it ask’s what I would like to see, however I don’t believe it’s possible to continue in this format and deliver success as we don’t have the skill set on the board to deliver it. I would love fans ownership but it can’t continue as it is they, have turned on fans and have made no apologies for it or the bad management. With the right people I would love fans ownership but feel a full sale is the only thing that would move us forward.

Ie I would like fans ownership but we need and should sell the club.

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 21st June 2020 13.25:18

[QUOTE=standman;2365944]I voted for full ownership as it ask’s what I would like to see, however I don’t believe it’s possible to continue in this format and deliver success as we don’t have the skill set on the board to deliver it. I would love fans ownership but it can’t continue as it is they, have turned on fans and have made no apologies for it or the bad management. With the right people I would love fans ownership but feel a full sale is the only thing that would move us forward.

Ie I would like fans ownership but we need and should sell the club.[/QUOTE]

Nice to hear some views from those who are in the minority for a change. :)

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.55:51.