RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wrexham Leader confirms fans want Keates out. (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116815-wrexham-leader-confirms-fans-want-keates-out.html)

Alan Attack 14th January 2021 07.43:20

Re: Wrexham Leader confirms fans want Keates out.

[QUOTE=moynkeepthefaith;2426322]You are of course right Alan and the feeding frenzy that has followed the correct decision to sell to R&R will inevitably lead to a re-writing of history. It is time to move on and look to the future.[/QUOTE]

I, like most, would love to move on but then you get comments like crazywelsh but I presume wasn’t supporting Wrexham pre 2010 when you’d genuinely worry if the last game of the season was the last game ever.

moynkeepthefaith 14th January 2021 08.11:10

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2426324]I, like most, would love to move on but then you get comments like crazywelsh but I presume wasn’t supporting Wrexham pre 2010 when you’d genuinely worry if the last game of the season was the last game ever.[/QUOTE]

Alan, if you worry about the ramblings of demented lunatics you will worry all day long..

sear 14th January 2021 08.29:23

[QUOTE=moynkeepthefaith;2426332]Alan, if you worry about the ramblings of demented lunatics you will worry all day long..[/QUOTE]

where has the money from the moult, taylor and ward sell on fees gone you demented lunatic

CRUMBS 14th January 2021 08.39:15

I think the problems stem from this obsession with keeping Darlington on personally , if you think about the last lot of managers , Ricketts , welsh and needed a start in management , Keates needed a start and would work with Darlo , Hughes , well same really a sort of doing nowt else anyway and would work with Darlo , Keates again would work with Darlo and desperate to get back in . So really what tie up is there with Darlington and the Welsh FA . Has he got some contract that's bullet proof , or is he that Director of Football . Anyway I think his employment has cost this club dearly .

cynprifathro 14th January 2021 10.59:59

Darlington is a constant here but for the wrong reasons! He needs to go pronto, accompanied by Keates & Davies.

moynkeepthefaith 14th January 2021 12.50:49

[QUOTE=sear;2426338]where has the money from the moult, taylor and ward sell on fees gone you demented lunatic[/QUOTE]

I have no idea - do you ?

crazywelsh 14th January 2021 13.24:10

[QUOTE=sear;2426338]where has the money from the moult, taylor and ward sell on fees gone you demented lunatic[/QUOTE]

Don’t say it they lack the capacity to even question that idea!

Alan Attack 14th January 2021 13.29:45

[QUOTE=crazywelsh;2426433]Don’t say it they lack the capacity to even question that idea![/QUOTE]

It’s been wasted hence why the club is being sold.

crazywelsh 14th January 2021 13.31:15

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2426324]I, like most, would love to move on but then you get comments like crazywelsh but I presume wasn’t supporting Wrexham pre 2010 when you’d genuinely worry if the last game of the season was the last game ever.[/QUOTE]

Strange as my first game was in the 90s, I was there as we gained promotion under smith, I was there at the fans United day under Hamilton, I was there at the LDV final in Cardiff, Wembley more than once .... not that I should have to say all of this Alan it’s just you cannot accept the Wst is a pile of shit, clueless idiots who destroyed a football club just so they could have control.

It’s not comments it’s the truth, accountability for 8 years worth of mistakes that the average voter from the 400 people that kept Spencer and co on the board never bothered to question, it was just pop up with a resolution rather than speak football.

Iv endured 8 years of it quite clearly I’m not impressed, watching this disaster year on year and voicing my opinion I think I must of been one of the early few that did, Then came the swift change of the views of others on here which even surprised me.

The old he hadn’t been a fan for very long, typical Alan Jones comment on Wrexham fans United Facebook page. It doesn’t change the fact the wst aren’t worthy of managing a professional football club, there’s 8 years of evidence to back it up!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 19.10:29.