RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Who Hired Keates? And Why? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/117086-who-hired-keates-why.html)

sparky 20th February 2021 18.20:00

Re: Who Hired Keates? And Why?

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2442436]Didn’t Dixie put his name to it like an absolute mug.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Like he did with Guterman. Surely not?

noisy1 20th February 2021 18.38:49

[QUOTE=Hightown Brymbo Red;2442419]Best quote I saw was there was 4 short listed and Keates interviewed best!
He can hardly string a sentence together!
He was the cheap trust option[/QUOTE]

Question 1 "Will you work with Carl Darlington?"

Candidate A "No"
Candidate B "No"
Candidate C "No"
Dean Keates "Yes, obviously" = interviewed the best

-luke 20th February 2021 18.42:54

[QUOTE=Hightown Brymbo Red;2442419]Best quote I saw was there was 4 short listed and Keates interviewed best!
He can hardly string a sentence together!
He was the cheap trust option[/QUOTE]

Every time he said "yeah look" the interview panels attention was drawn back to the PowerPoint on the big screen. It all got very confusing...not as tactically inept as we all previously thought

Liverpool Red 20th February 2021 18.57:08

From the outside looking in it would appear they wanted a “yes” man, someone who wouldn’t challenge the authority or decisions of the football club board.

Percy Sugden 20th February 2021 18.58:24

[QUOTE=Liverpool Red;2442471]From the outside looking in it would appear they wanted a “yes” man, someone who wouldn’t challenge the authority or decisions of the football club board.[/QUOTE]

I tend to think that is the same in most organisations!

Liverpool Red 20th February 2021 19.09:16

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2442472]I tend to think that is the same in most organisations![/QUOTE]

You have to strive to be better in any business and that includes directors being challenged by managers and those lower down the pecking order. You ignore the feedback of those at the coalface at your peril.

Rob Edwards 20th February 2021 19.17:49

Football Board refuse to discuss critical appointment with Trust Board.Shows the ethos of a fans owned club was as much a sham as the no loans needed claim.

GarryOggy 20th February 2021 19.18:13

[QUOTE=Liverpool Red;2442471]From the outside looking in it would appear they wanted a “yes” man, someone who wouldn’t challenge the authority or decisions of the football club board.[/QUOTE]

According to reports Keates wasn't a yes man as a player so this is contradictory.

Wrexham's Patrick Bateman 20th February 2021 21.15:54

[QUOTE=redone;2442430]do we have to go thru this again ffs, it was a wank decision by Kellogs cock[/QUOTE]

Cornelius..?? Oh you mean Spencer,..

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.58:18.