RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   The annual redpassion player sponsorship (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/117896-annual-redpassion-player-sponsorship.html)

-luke 2nd September 2021 09.25:29

Re: The annual redpassion player sponsorship

[QUOTE=Iggy Pop;2509320]Can you imagine if we could somehow get R&R to sign it as well...[/QUOTE]

Just me but I'd rather raise the money without them...id happily throw a few extra quid in towards a pair of tickets. I know it would raise interest but be really nice to do some things without it becoming about them.

Ddraigoch 2nd September 2021 13.21:22

How much is a family season ticket?

Ooh aah Paskin 2nd September 2021 13.31:31

[QUOTE=Ddraigoch;2509494]How much is a family season ticket?[/QUOTE]

For the Mold Road it looks like you buy an adult ticket (either £215 for under 21 but over 18, or £322 for over 21...and then each child ticket is an extra £11)

I think..:D

-luke 2nd September 2021 21.18:19

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2509499]For the Mold Road it looks like you buy an adult ticket (either £215 for under 21 but over 18, or £322 for over 21...and then each child ticket is an extra £11)

I think..:D[/QUOTE]

Yeah this is what I paid for me and my daughter...im definitely up for doing something along these lines and giving the ticket out on a week to week basis. Perhaps the club shop might be custodians of a ticket so that it doesn't go amiss... I'd be happy to start the ball rolling with an extra £20 towards cost

TopCornerFergie 2nd September 2021 21.29:51

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2509263]I like the idea of tickets for a family to go[/QUOTE]

Yes, I like the idea of donating tickets to a family. Trust DGs judgment to decide a worthy cause

Ddraigoch 3rd September 2021 06.53:08

The administration of this would be a nightmare but the idea is very appealing. Will probably start a new thread to see how many takers there would be.

-luke 3rd September 2021 12.07:13

[QUOTE=Ddraigoch;2509679]The administration of this would be a nightmare but the idea is very appealing. Will probably start a new thread to see how many takers there would be.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about it a while ago and you're right it will be, but I think it's a worthwhile thing to do. Mainly difficult getting people aware of it I think and making sure tickets are handed out fairly...happy to assist where necessary if the overhead becomes a bit much.

Prodigal Dragon 4th September 2021 08.58:23

Great idea. It would be easier to manage if the club would issue paper tickets to the recipient before each game. I am sure Geraint or Geoff Scott would help make it happen.

-luke 19th September 2021 08.49:24

Draig, just PMd you.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.13:21.