RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Foul language. (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118201-foul-language.html)

redone 5th September 2021 13.14:31

Re: Foul language.

i remember as a 6/7 yr old in the mold rd stand, the swearing and my dad just looking at me and rollin his eyes, not used to swearing being from Rhos , used to feel all guilty inside

jonesfach 5th September 2021 13.23:25

[QUOTE=PlasCochRanger;2510726]Where my son and I were sitting their were parents with very young children all around us and it was great to see them there. Then this idiot behind us kicked off with extremely bad language at the top of his voice for the whole of the match making it very unpleasant for the parents and indeed the children. As these are season tickets it means that this idiot is going to be there every home game and is most unfair on new/young fans. Can he be reported and maybe moved to set an example for the future?[/QUOTE]

Monday’s game? The Wrexrent mob will be in their own stand next game so hopefully problem is resolved

pricey 5th September 2021 13.26:56

[QUOTE=Iggy Pop;2510728]Here we go (Bus shelter p1sser mk2)[/QUOTE]

We go again, you could say!

Billy Major 5th September 2021 13.34:01

[QUOTE=PlasCochRanger;2510726]Where my son and I were sitting their were parents with very young children all around us and it was great to see them there. Then this idiot behind us kicked off with extremely bad language at the top of his voice for the whole of the match making it very unpleasant for the parents and indeed the children. As these are season tickets it means that this idiot is going to be there every home game and is most unfair on new/young fans. Can he be reported and maybe moved to set an example for the future?[/QUOTE]

This must
be reported. People should show respect to the younger generation. It gives the game of football a bad name and must not be tolerated.

Iggy Pop 5th September 2021 13.39:27

[QUOTE=Billy Major;2510759]This must
be reported. People should show respect to the younger generation. It gives the game of football a bad name and must not be tolerated.[/QUOTE]

Thing is, some people can't help it. When I used to live at my parents (many, many years ago), me and my old fella used to go to the match together. I'd never, ever, heard him swear at home but his language was bad during the match.
When I used to pull him up about it, he used to say that he didn't know he was doing it.

louisleftboot 5th September 2021 13.41:56

[QUOTE=Iggy Pop;2510760]Thing is, some people can't help it. When I used to live at my parents (many, many years ago), me and my old fella used to go to the match together. I'd never, ever, heard him swear at home but his language was bad during the match.
When I used to pull him up about it, he used to say that he didn't know he was doing it.[/QUOTE]

He knew he was doing it, sounds like he just fed you a little white lie to excuse himself. No harm in that. How can you not know that you are shouting expletives?

pricey 5th September 2021 13.43:08

OK, I'll bite, I'm frequently embarrassed by the behaviour of our fans, particularly at away games.

jonesfach 5th September 2021 13.45:17

[QUOTE=pricey;2510764]OK, I'll bite, I'm frequently embarrassed by the behaviour of our fans, particularly at away games.[/QUOTE]

Definitely

Foxy 5th September 2021 13.46:56

I think I know who it is. It’s not that he gets carried away in the moment as he swears very loud for no apparent reason when nobody else is shouting. He has also had numerous run ins with players (eg Lainton, Pearson and JEnnings in particular ) when he has been giving them abuse. In sort he is very unpleasant and over the top.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.36:11.