View Single Post
Old 29th September 2013, 22.00:14   #208-0 (permalink)
Northally Red
Trialist

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: New RP'ers Introduce Yourselves...

First time poster; long time looker, like many. First started supporting at 13 ish on moving to Wrexham, culminating with the end of 77/78 season and with the players we had then and the football we played I never looked back. Many happy memories of glorious cup matches and Dixie's last minute equaliser against Blyth Spartans, 7-0 against Rotherham and invading the pitch, and european nights and internationals at the racecourse too. Many highs and lows over the years not to say farcial - remember flying over from Germany in nearly 90's for the day just to get to Wycombe v Wrexham as a new ground only for ref to call it off 15 mins before kick off! Good far outweighs the bad and days like beating Arsenal in the cup will always stay in the memory.

I believe Andy and the Trust will turn it round and to be honest after the dark days of the past, and the pleasure and happiness Wrexham has given me over my lifetime, and hopefully many years to come, I'm grateful I still have a club to support.

Keep the Faith

COYR