View Single Post
Old 16th July 2017, 06.57:03   #467-0 (permalink)
Big Jim
-

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: National League Updates 2017/2018 Season

Tranmere started with their strongest side possible - injuries permitting and the now slimline Cook and Alabi linked up really well together both assisting each other with goals and Cook even giving the ball to Alabi to take the peno - absolutely no chance of Cook joining Wrexham I spoke to him at half time and he laughed when I mentioned Wrexham and his words "why would I go there?" "we're here to win the league"

Best strike force in the league Cook + Alabi with Norwood, Mangan, Jennings, Waring and Kirby as back up and with our numerous wizards on the wings Tollitt, Dunn, Rokka and Dawson we now have some firepower for this level.

Really looking forward to your visit to PP one of the only games I enjoy in this horrendous league - I genuinely hope you have a decent season this time around and are involved in the promotion race it will only make things that bit more interesting and let's be honest neither of us should be rotting down here! Good luck in finding the elusive "number 9" you so much desire - but as fans I'd honestly give up on Cook it's just not happening at all I'm afraid....