View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2017, 10.44:26   #10-0 (permalink)
WrexSi
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Moan Road Stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Macron range limited this year

Am I the only one who think all the club's "systems" are poor, on-line?

The club shop on-line doesn't cover all the stock we have....

The club website is pretty hopeless, news isn't what it should be, it's hard to find even basic information on there sometimes

And even the tools in the club shop that the guys have to use are awful. I went in last Tuesday to buy a spare season ticket to 'bring a friend' to every game. The lad on duty (may have been Matt, top guy) had a nightmare trying to get the system to help him. Just because somebody had bought the seat I wanted as a one-off for the next game (a week today) the system wouldn't allow him to give me a season ticket for 'the game after til the end of the season'.... so I had a wasted trip to the ground, and the club doesn't take the thick end of £300 off my hands to help funds.

On all three of these things we can't blame the guys in the club shop, they do an awesome job, always friendly and as helpful as possible.

But the tools they are given to try and do things, and the tools elsewhere to help sell the club shop items, season tickets, and general info on the club website, are all pretty hopeless.

Moan over.

COYR.

Last edited by WrexSi; 23rd September 2017 at 10.46:40..