View Single Post
Old 10th November 2017, 12.41:08   #221-0 (permalink)
Todd Sweeney
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Chester reaction thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Yes i was in work couldn't get it off to go luckily a breakdown so was able to watch on a TV smuggled in ( nights has its good points now and then) the ones I mentioned don't go to matches anymore they are the type who went the Trophy final and cup games, the reason I mentioned them was they think I need psychiatry as one put it in his terms watching boring defensive kick & run. Another supporter from the good old days said, Wrexham were always a side that played attractive attacking football, my how they have fallen... As I said in original post apart from the cup games they ain't been since we dropped out the league.... Not saying I agreed with them because some is unprintable.

PS wasn't tv it was on the net laptop.
Posted via mobile theme
I find that surprising. This is the fifth tier of football we are talking about so of course the football is not going to be Premier League standard, but the standard of play was good - it wasn't hoofball. The pitch was good, there was loads of passion and a good atmosphere under the lights, a few incidents to get the blood pumping, and we beat the old enemy at their ground to go top of the league. I really enjoyed it!