View Single Post
Old 23rd April 2018, 11.02:05   #133-0 (permalink)
Quay Red
retired & running a pub

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: The current Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hightown Brymbo Red View Post
All I ask is a bit of openness and if I am true owner of the club to be able to decide who is on the board.
It should be a democratic process where members decide who should be on the board. There should be job descriptions so people understand what is expected from each member. Possibly each tenure would be for a set time say 2 years.
Members should set targets for the board to achieve so we all understand where we are going and if they are successful they get the plaudits and if they don't members can change the board
The trust AGM is now advertised.
You should put your suggestions/ proposals in writing for the members to decide on Monday 25th June. I know of at least one member who would support you and there are probably more.

Members decide who should be on the trust board and the trust board appoint the WAFC board. Personally don't see the problem in that as they know who has the skills and time required to do the job.
We do not appear to have a problem off the field, finances have steadily improved, catering, hospitality, advertising and commercial activity is contributing to the pot as will this Summers concert.
The challenge as everyone is aware is to get and keep the right manager and improve our fortunes on the field. Easier said than done but not for lack of trying.