View Single Post
Old 23rd April 2018, 11.32:42   #135-0 (permalink)
Quay Red
retired & running a pub

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: The current Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
I think all the ones complaining about the board need to stop and think for a moment, these are fellow fans who put in lot's of work for our club for nothing and want the same as everyone and that's success, of course they will make mistakes like any human being will, this persecution and abuse of them seems to be coming from fans moaning that we have collapsed on the field due to Davies & Darlington, let's get this straight with so little amount of games to go when Keates jumped ship it was the logical choice to put Davies and Darlington in temporary charge, the majority on here agreed with the decision, their was no guarantees it would work just like no guarantees if they had got another manager in at such short notice, it worked when Saunders left giving it to Morrell and it worked when Wilkin left with Darlington.

It has been obvious since January that we were on the slide yes unbeaten but rarely winning, the team has been to reliant on the defence no team that's in the bottom 4 clubs for goals scored is ever going to get promoted, so if Keates hadn't left I have my doubts we would of finished in the play offs as the other teams around us had sussed us out and had strengthened their side throughout the season, our ex manager wasn't good enough in the transfer market due to inexperience, the hullabaloo over wanting a player but then realising he had an agent who wanted his cut is a perfect example.

Sorry the buck lies with Keates not the board they and us fans backed him with BTB and he wasted it.
Posted via mobile theme
The brick wall you're banging your head against will collapse before the facts in your post get through to the whingers.