View Single Post
Old 24th April 2018, 07.22:14   #10-0 (permalink)
Flumpadinks a RED
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Sick of hearing the same old shite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liamkeatred View Post
Can't produce a team with the gates we get to at least reach playoffs is a joke , we are in no worse situation than anybody above us it quite spells out the club is failing due to bad management at the highest level , you do need luck but also people who know about football . One day we will get there but not with what we've got running wrex fc now . The board knew what profits in Jan the club was going to make , why did we not spend to guarantee playoff spot , we would have got that money back on the playoff gates , it's not a gamble it common sense . The di hard red passion lot will shoot me down but I'm sick of cap
In hand build the budget , sell your kids etc always take retake and take the money of people who keep supporting this wonderful club. The facts are unless this club spends top dollar on a manager with proven experience we're going nowhere
Let's try breaking it down bit by bit.
Big gates guarantee nothing, big gates entitle us to bugger all.
Bad management... I think we're being run better than we ever have been what has been achieved off the pitch last 7years is remarkable.
We haven't had luck and id ask how many clubs at our level have anyone with football insight at board level?
The board will have had an idea in profit but nothing is guaranteed, we did spend on players, players we all regarded as good signings at the time. I don't know about you but I cant go shopping today with money I might have next week? Who would let me do that.... So we spent and playoffs aren't guaranteed. The way it works. That's football eh.

Top dollar on a manager, do we know how much this is? We thought Mills was an experienced man to get us sorted look how that worked. Proven managers at our level will be on way up and we can't expect anyone that's in L2 or about to be there to drop back down can we. So its my opinion we have choices of the managers that are on the conference merry go round and go club to club or another up and coming rookie. Who would put them selves on the block to make these though decisions eh.