View Single Post
Old 14th May 2018, 10.32:08   #68-0 (permalink)
John Neals Dynasty
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
I haven't seen many on here suggesting boom or bust just a better approach.

Which points do you think are unfair - really - I would be interested to know.

I don't see any plans for the future - what are these key plans and why don't the owners know about them to buy into them.

Target 10,000 for the GUS was poorly conceived and executed and left until the final game - this could have been done well before then as could having a 'kids for free' with 1 paying adult in one of the last 5 home games.

Things take time because its all part time and done at a slow and lumbering pace. It needs more oomph and to be more dynamic. Too many people have to agree to m any things.

AS I have said a number of times WST should be strategic, planning and log term and WAFC should be day to day operations and be able to move quickly.

This isn't happening and the structure needs to change, its outdated and built on fear and not on forward thinking. I don't have all the answers all I can see is that its not working and if its not working it needs to be sorted. I don't mean living outside our means before you start.

Come on Pagl you do need to join the cosy club shake a few up throw some tea cups ☺
Posted via mobile theme