View Single Post
Old 8th September 2018, 18.32:33   #28-0 (permalink)
petered
Legend

Racecourse Spot: GUS now.
Twitter: @

Default Re: Braintree Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
True but have you forgotten last season with the lack of scorers upfront? Holroyd apart who's done nothing since Xmas, that plus the midfield barely scored last season, the only one who looks like scoring is Summerfield that's the point I'm making. To many had us down as Champions last October, let's not start in September this season, I'm impressed with the start Ricketts has made but I'm being cautious not to think 10 games sums the season ahead up.

But after 10 games better than we could of imagined pre-season when some numpties wanted him sacked because of no signings.

#Onwards&upwards
Posted via mobile theme
Believe me JND my positive outlook of previous seasons has been slightly curtailed. Over the moon with the points haul but not overly impressed with performances,except defence who are solid again so far. That said I am confident this squad will only improve.
What I am saying is its ok to look at other teams and think they are better than us. We always do it. If a striker puts in a few goals its a case of 'why didn't we sign him?'
We only watch WFC every week. The rest is just what we read or brief highlights. I put money on it that supporters of teams around us are thinking we are better than them. It just seems that some,not you,covet the other teams rather than get behind their own team.
Really agree we need another number 9.