View Single Post
Old 1st December 2018, 22.37:08   #115-0 (permalink)
Kilkenny Red
-

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Comments on Ricketts situation on BT Sport broadcast tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomWFC View Post
Your Mourinho comparison is flawed. For one thing, it was an end of season finale that wouldn’t lead to anything further for that season, tonight isn’t even half way through the season and could lead to a match in the next round. I’m guessing that you weren’t there tonight because I can assure you the atmosphere would have been toxic had Ricketts been in the dugout. Instead, his absence galvanised and united the support in one positive voice that did make a difference and visibly helped the players. Even for this reason alone it was the right call.

You really don’t see Ricketts’ “have his cake and eat it” mentality, not sure why. As a football manager (specifically) would you apply to manage another club but then be like “but I still want to manage the cup game tonight, I won’t be here if we get through, but go on please? Pretty please? It’ll annoy people me being there but go on please?”

By the way what’s with this “I’ll give you a smartie” nonsense? Makes you sound like a patronising tosser...
Yes, whereas others referring to me as mental (an awful word to use in this day and age and more of a reflection on the person who said it than anything else) and asking what planet I'm from makes them look like utter gentlemen .