View Single Post
Old 14th December 2018, 08.46:10   #214-0 (permalink)
cardiffred
Taking coaching badges

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Disappointed (Newport A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
To be fair there was and has been many suggestions on here this season and in the summer. Granted not all realistic but they were there.
Some frequently give names to be fair.

Quote:
How do you propose your average fans suggest players anyway, without knowing what the club can afford etc ?

Isn't that the job of the manager and his team?
Those who snipe are generally those who claim we are loaded...

Quote:
Surely the criticism is that they haven't brought in the right players in that position, which is their job, not fans on here.

Just because you criticise something does that mean you have to suggest alternatives or all the answers? Its like when people criticise the board and then the usual suspects only response is put yourself forward for the WST board then, which is just so stupid its beyond belief. Many hammer politicians and the prime minister but that doesn't mean they should run for election or shut up.
I'm not trying to take away any responsibility of the board or the manger or any one else at the club - there is no doubt we could have done a better job in this area in the summer. I'm also not suggesting that people on here should be scouting or anything.

Happy for people to criticise the board. that's important - what's equally important is being able to lay out what they'd do instead. As I said, the easiest thing in the world is to just moan and snipe from the sidelines.