View Single Post
Old 20th January 2019, 20.27:08   #27-0 (permalink)
dlrwrexham
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Why is Graham Barrow so negative ?

Players have to take a bit of the responsibility,don't they.But Barrow,well,my gut started rumbling before Salford away,when I saw the line-up.The guy just seems to lack imagination,he appears to be largely of the 'if it ain't broke ... don't fix it' school [hence his battering away with the Grant-Beavon combo up top over the festive period].He's gone out and brought in one or two lads who seem like panic signings,then almost immediately goes back to the tried [but not so tested] formula of that festive period.

I think that the team spirit we appeared to have under SR [which may have carried us quite some way],has somewhat begun to splutter,and this is making the technical limitations of the current squad more evident.I really do like to think that I'm someone who usually gives people a fair crack of the whip,but I just don't see GB turning this around,sadly,I really don't.I think I'd give him the next four games to try to get us going again,and if we were still hemorrhaging points,take the axe to it [whilst fishing for a potential replacement].

Last edited by dlrwrexham; 20th January 2019 at 20.28:15..